Edit History

Milo Fezziwig

Milo Fezziwig

typo

Hello everyone! My name is John. I started out playing Dungeon and Dragons way back in middle school...like 1982. We would play for 8 hours straight in the basement or garage. Yeah, just like the opening scene of Stranger Things. Typically playing a Human fighter, cleric or my favorite Halfling thief (named Milo Fezziwig). I grew up in Buffalo, N.Y. and moved out to Arizona in 1993. Yeah, I am used to loosing sports teams. I took a huge break for a while and got back into gaming around 5 years ago. I am a Dad of 2 two kids ages 10 and 12. My wife and I are both teachers. Unfortunately, She really isn't in to gaming but the kids will play from time to time. I am a history guy as well and play a lot of World of warships. I just happen to stumble on Myth Weavers so, here we are... eventually I will play as a PC somewhere and my even dabble in 5e or something...although my old school AD&D mind may implode lol.

9-8bVbjcx.gif

Milo Fezziwig

Milo Fezziwig

Hello everyone! My name is John. I started out playing Dungeon and Dragons way back in middle school...like 1982. We would play for 8 hours straight in the basement or garage. Yeah, just like the opening scene of Stranger Things. Typically playing a Human fighter, cleric or my favorite Halfling thief (named milo Fezziwig). I grew up in Buffalo, N.Y. and moved out to Arizona in 1993. Yeah, I am used to loosing sports teams. I took a huge break for a while and got back into gaming around 5 years ago. I am a Dad of 2 two kids ages 10 and 12. My wife and I are both teachers. Unfortunately, She really isn't in to gaming but the kids will play from time to time. I am a history guy as well and play a lot of World of warships. I just happen to stumble on Myth Weavers so, here we are... eventually I will play as a PC somewhere and my even dabble in 5e or something...although my old school AD&D mind may implode lol.

9-8bVbjcx.gif