Edit History

snugglepooh

snugglepooh

Alright, I'll probably work up a monk, since I got decent rolls for it. I'll fit him into the backstory somehow or another.

Are we allowed ability point trade-offs, 2 for 1? Would not mind boosting Constitution by 1 for +1 hp/lvl.

Also, are we allowed to use any kits?

My character will likely be a LN Monk, so potentially could be an associate of Sorcha, maybe they were sparring partners and grew up together. Gavin knew the Darkwoods too, but had a lot less to do with Jessica, since he was always immersed in his training and meditation practices. When Sorcha was called as Jessica's guardian, Gavin would tag along to keep him company and help out with stuff, since neither of them knew how to take care of a child.

Doesn't have to be exactly that; you can adjust the story as you see fit. Gavin is extremely self-disciplined, spending almost all his time in training and meditation, so isn't too sociable. He wouldn't be directly involved with raising the child, but he would be a regular participant in sparring and martial training with the other fighters.

snugglepooh

snugglepooh

Alright, I'll probably work up a monk, since I got decent rolls for it. I'll fit him into the backstory somehow or another.

Are we allowed ability point trade-offs, 2 for 1? Would not mind boosting Constitution by 1 for +1 hp/lvl.

Also, are we allowed to use any kits?