Edit History

Saltimbanco

Saltimbanco

Hello. I played a bit in junior high using the BECMI, mostly just the B and E. Played a few other games like Shadowrun, Top Secret, and Vampire. The. Took a break for a while and misplaced all my stuff. Got back into it playing Pathfinder then moved on to 5E. Kinda of getting tired of that so once my current live game is finished my next campaign with be Hyperborea. Maybe run the Northlands Saga Complete theee.

Anyway, for this game I got some unbelievably good rolls so I thought a thief/illusionist might be fun. I couldn’t find a thief-cleric option but would be willing to try that as well if I just missed it for the same character.

i used OSRIC to make her. That’s basically the same thing right?

Spelling wrrors because I’m sitting in my van outside an art studio on my phone waiting for my kid to paint. Fat thumbs 😂

Saltimbanco

Saltimbanco

Hello. I played a bit in junior high using the BECMI, mostly just the B and E. Played a few other games like Shadowrun, Top Secret, and Vampire. The. Took a break for a while and misplaced all my stuff. Got back into it playing Pathfinder then moved on to 5E. Kinda of getting tired of that so once my current live game is finished my next campaign with be Hyperborea. Maybe run the Northlands Saga Complete theee.

Anyway, for this game I got some unbelievably good rolls so I thought a thief/illusionist might be fun. I couldn’t find a thief-cleric option but would be willing to try that as well if I just missed it for the same character.

i used OSRIC to make her. That’s basically the same thing right?