Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Market Square

After scouring the stalls at Market Square, Vri is unable to find an ioun torch, only to realize that her group had bought the only two available in town two days prior.

Beside Weeping Pond

"I know Kesh. Like I said, just... be careful." Kathleen told her roommate as they embraced one another.

spacer.png"Your concern is unwarranted, child." Father Kyle answered to Keshka's worries, "Sanvil Trett has been coming to Torch for trade with us for close to ten years, I'm sue that whatever he thought the stuff was worth, he's already got a buyer lined up on the other end."

With Vri and T'Sarra now joining the group, one bearing a brand new toy and the other a wonderfully carefree countenance and attitude to match, the group briefly brings Keshka up to speed with the routine that they've established the day before.

While Barhuce points out the guide rope that's been pitoned down to the surface, and the others do a last minute check over their gear, Val and Violet busy themselves with stripping down some of their layers of clothing and stuffing those and other pieces of gear into a waxy looking leather sack with a cinch cord at the top.

spacer.png"ᚡᛆᛐᛂᚱ ᛒᚱᛆÞᛁᛜ" Once your group signaled your readiness, the priest held up his red wood and quartz rod, speaking a ritual prayer as he gestures with the end of the rod. Then as he touches each party member on the shoulder, he speaks a prayer, "Brigh be with you."

[[ Map — Torch ]]

(( Each of your party is bestowed the benefits of a water breathing spell for 4 hours. As indicated before, those who have made the dive previously do not need to roll Swim checks or Fortitude saves. Keshka, please roll both. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Market Square

After scouring the stalls at Market Square, Vri is unable to find an ioun torch, only to realize that her group had bought the only two available in town two days prior.

Beside Weeping Pond

"I know Kesh. Like I said, just... be careful." Kathleen told her roommate as they embraced one another.

spacer.png"Your concern is unwarranted, child." Father Kyle answered to Keshka's worries, "Sanvil Trett has been coming to Torch for trade with us for close to ten years, I'm sue that whatever he thought the stuff was worth, he's already got a buyer lined up on the other end."

With Vri and T'Sarra now joining the group, one bearing a brand new toy and the other a wonderfully carefree countenance and attitude to match, the group briefly brings Keshka up to speed with the routine that they've established the day before.

While Barhuce points out the guide rope that's been pitoned down to the surface, and the others do a last minute check over their gear, Val and Violet busy themselves with stripping down some of their layers of clothing and stuffing those and other pieces of gear into a waxy looking leather sack with a cinch cord at the top.

spacer.png"ᚡᛆᛐᛂᚱ ᛒᚱᛆÞᛁᛜ" Once your group signaled your readiness, the priest held up his red wood and quartz rod, speaking a ritual prayer as he gestures with the end of the rod. Then as he touches each party member on the shoulder, he speaks a prayer, "Brigh be with you."

[[ Map — Torch ]]

(( Each of your party is bestowed the benefits of water breathing for 4 hours. As indicated before, those who have made the dive previously do not need to roll Swim checks or Fortitude saves. Keshka, please roll both. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Market Square

Beside Weeping Pond

[[ Map — Torch ]]

(( As indicated before, those who have made the dive previously do not need to roll Swim checks or Fortitude saves. Keshka, please roll both. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Market Square

Beside Weeping Pond

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Market Square

After scouring the stalls at Market Square, Vri is unable to find an ioun torch for the time being, and so settles on purchasing an everburning torch instead.

Beside Weeping Pond

[[ Map — Torch ]]

(( Vri purchased an everburning torch for 88gp ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Market Square

After scouring the stalls at Market Square, Vri is unable to find an ioun torch for the time being, and so settles on purchasing an everburning torch instead.

Beside Weeping Pond

[[ Map — Torch ]]

(( Vri purchases an Everburning torch for 88gp ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Market Square

Beside Weeping Pond

"Your concern is unwarranted, child." Father Kyle answered to Keshka's worries, "Sanvil Trett has been coming to Torch for trade with us for close to ten years, I'm sue that whatever he thought the stuff was worth, he's already got a buyer lined up on the other end."

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Beside Weeping Pond

"Your concern is unwarranted, child." Father Kyle answered to Keshka's worries, "Sanvil Trett has been coming to Torch for trade with us for close to ten years, I'm sue that whatever he thought the stuff was worth, he's already got a buyer lined up on the other end."

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Beside Weeping Pond

"Your concern is unwarranted, child." Father Kyle answered to Keshka's worries, "Sanvil Trett has been coming to Torch for trade for

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Beside Weeping Pond

"Your concern is unwarranted, child." Father Kyle answered to Keshka's worries, "Sanvil Trett has been coming to Torch for trade

[[ Map — Torch ]]