Edit History

Phntm888

Phntm888

Tevis Longfellow - Human Warlock

AC: 13 | HP: 15/15 | Saves: Str +0, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +1, Cha +5 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Init: +2 | Spell Slots: 2/2

Tevis gawks a moment as Sarah just marches right into a house and starts talking to the people in there. Hurriedly, he catches up to her and says, "Good morrow, ladies, and a lovely day it is. We do apologize for not knocking. My name is Tevis Longfellow. As my associate, Sarah said, we have been asked to look into the whereabouts of the last team of Silver Hawks who went to investigate Mosswood. You said they passed through here about twenty days past? Did they stay the night at all or just pass through?

I'm afraid we don't know all that much about Mosswood, apart from the fact that all the villagers just disappeared one winter. I have heard of something called 'Emberwind's Folly', however, that may be associated with Mosswood. As the closest village to Mosswood, did any rumors come through here at the time of the disappearance? Perhaps, when the first caravan of spring arrived, they saw some evidence of what had happened to them, or came back with stories to tell of the village?"

OOC

Let's see if I can talk some more information out of them. Persuasion

Phntm888

Phntm888

Tevis Longfellow - Human Warlock

AC: 13 | HP: 15/15 | Saves: Str +0, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +1, Cha +5 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Init: +2 | Spell Slots: 2/2

Tevis gawks a moment as Sarah just marches right into a house and starts talking to the people in there. Hurriedly, he catches up to her and says, "Good morrow, ladies, and a lovely day it is. We do apologize for not knocking. My name is Tevis Longfellow. As my associate, Sarah said, we have been asked to look into the whereabouts of the last team of Silver Hawks who went to investigate Mosswood. You said they passed through here about twenty days past? Did they stay the night at all or just pass through?

I'm afraid we don't know all that much about Mosswood, apart from the fact that all the villagers just disappeared one winter. I have heard of something called 'Emberwind's Folly', however, that may be associated with Mosswood. As the closest village to Mosswood, did any rumors come through here at the time of the disappearance? Perhaps, when the first caravan of spring arrived, they saw some evidence of what had happened to them, or came back with stories to tell of the village?"

OOC

Let's see if I can talk some more information out of them. Persuasion