Edit History

Phntm888

Phntm888

Tevis Longfellow - Human Warlock

AC: 13 | HP: 15/15 | Saves: Str +0, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +1, Cha +5 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Init: +2 | Spell Slots: 2/2

Tevis pulled a long leather strap from his pack, then wrapped it around the logs a couple times. He then twisted the ends of the strap around his hands and hefted the logs over his shoulders. This helped him move the weight just from his arms and distribute it more over his body, so he was better able to carry it. And they said I was wasting time with books instead of developing my strength. He carried them to the woodpile, and properly organized them, returning the leather strap to his backpack.

Once he returned to listen to Hanna tell her tale, he pondered her words a moment, his eyes narrowing slightly when she mentioned the stranger needing to 'kill the being'. He couldn't help but wonder if this man was a servant of one of his master's rivals - particularly based on the description of people dissolving into black mist. He'd read a text back in the Temple of Oghma that mentioned certain forms of demonic magic capable of doing this. Hanna herself seemed quite all there. At her age, living on her own and clearly showing no signs of decline, she firmly believed what she was saying, and there was no reason to doubt her competency. "I believe you, as well. I may be better read than those who came through previously, and I have seen mention of such magic in texts. Thank you, Mistress, for sharing your story with us. Hopefully we can avoid the same fate."

OOC

Athletics

Arcana

Insight

Tevis works smarter, not harder, to pass that Athletics check.

Phntm888

Phntm888

Tevis Longfellow - Human Warlock

AC: 13 | HP: 15/15 | Saves: Str +0, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +1, Cha +5 | Passive Perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 9 | Init: +2 | Spell Slots: 2/2

UNDER CONSTRUCTION "These will be my words."

OOC

Athletics

Arcana

Insight