Edit History

PC

Thodin Eversharp Dwarven Paladin 1Thodin.png.94f4c89b43ed50684ae363f0c135b859.png

AC: 18 (chain mail & shield) | HP: 13/13 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 12 
Lay on Hands: 5/5 | Divine Sense: 2/2 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

"Ack, it's a gas trap!" Thodin exclaims the obvious while holding his breath and herding his companions toward the breathable air in the hallway.

"Everyone, take a minute to catch your breath. Hopefully, the poison's effects is not too long." He reinforces his companions' own survival instinct to get the poison from their system.

"Um, let's assume from this point on that every area of this complex is trapped. While I'm not great at discovering my kin's cleverness, I can usually guess where they would put them. For example, this hallway would be prime, both between the pairs of statues and the open space between them for pit traps. We've got time, let's take it." He looks to his coughing companions who learned a valuable lesson the hard way.

Mechanics

Main Hand: empty
Off Hand: Shield

Action: Stonecunning check & Underground Adept feature to divine the airflow down here
Bonus Action: -.
Move: S enough to allow everyone time to breath clear
Manipulate: -.

PC

Thodin Eversharp Dwarven Paladin 1Thodin.png.94f4c89b43ed50684ae363f0c135b859.png

AC: 18 (chain mail & shield) | HP: 13/13 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 12 
Lay on Hands: 5/5 | Divine Sense: 2/2 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

"Ack, it's a gas trap!" Thodin exclaims the obvious while holding his breath and herding his companions toward the breathable air in the hallway.

"Everyone, take a minute to catch your breath. Hopefully, the poison's effects is not too long." He reinforces his companions' own survival instinct to get the poison from their system.

"Um, let's assume from this point on that every area of this complex is trapped. While I'm not great at discovering my kin's cleverness, I can usually guess where they would put them. For example, this hallway would be prime, both between the pairs of statues and the open space between them for pit traps. We've got time, let's take it." He looks to his coughing companions who learned a valuable lesson the hard way.

Mechanics

Main Hand: empty
Off Hand: Shield

Action: Stonecunning check & Underground Adept feature to divine the airflow down here
Bonus Action: -.
Move: -.
Manipulate: -.