Save +0
Arcana +0 | History +0 | Investigation +0 | Nature +0 | Religion +0

Wisdom  8 (-1)
Save -1
Animal Handling -1 | Insight -1 | Medicine -1 | Perception -1 | Survival -1

Charisma 16 (+3) 
Save +5 
Deception +5 | Intimidation +3 | Performance +5 | Persuasion +5 | Gossip +5

(E) denotes expertise. / Bold denotes proficiency.

PROFICIENCIES & ABILITIES

PROFICIENCIES

• Tools - Gambling Dice, thieves' Tools
  • Instruments - Harp, lute, darbuka (drum)
  • Weapons - Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
  • Armors - Light Armor

BACKGROUND: SCOUNDREL
Skill ProficiencyAthletics, Sleight of Hand | Tool ProficiencyDice set, thieves’ tools | Equipment- A bag of 1,000 ball bearings
- A pet monkey wearing a tiny fez
- A set of common clothes
- A pouch containing 10gp
 | Feature: Urban ExplorerYou are familiar with the layout and rhythms of towns and cities. When you arrive in a new city, you can quickly locate places to stay, where to buy good quality gear, and other facilities. You can shake off pursuers when you are being chased through the streets or across the rooftops. You have a knack for leading pursuers into a crowded market filled with stalls piled high with breakable merchandise, or down a narrow alley just as a dung cart is coming in the other direction. When you make a d20 roll for a Chase Complication (see DMG), you can choose to do so with a −5 penalty, making it more likely for the participant behind you to run into a complication. | Personality Traits- Flashing a big smile typically gets me out of trouble.
- Why walk down the streets when you can run across the rooftops?
 | IdealFriendship. My friends matter more to me than
lofty ideals. (Neutral)
 BondA city guardsman let me go when he should have arrested me for stealing. I am forever in their debt FlawIf there’s a lever to pull, I’ll pull it

RACIAL TRAITS: HERU
Sudden AttackYou have advantage on attack rolls against a surprised creature | Mimicry Heru can mimic any sound they’ve heard. Make a Charisma (Deception) check against the passive Wisdom (Insight) of any listeners. Success indicates they believe the sound you created was real. | TricksterYou have proficiency in the Deception and Stealth skills. 

BARD CLASS ABILITIES

Skill ProficiencyChoose 3:
- Performance, Persuasion, Acrobatics
 | Equipment- Rapier
- Entertainer's Pack
- a darbuka (drum)
- leather armor
- dagger
 | Bardic Inspiration (d6)You can inspire others through stirring words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d6.

Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.

You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum of once). You regain any expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Your Bardic Inspiration die changes when you reach certain levels in this class. The die becomes a d8 at 5th level, a d10 at 10th level, and a d12 at 15th level.

FEATS

None

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Blue-crest

Tale-weaver and sightseer, mostly devout follower of Horus

spacer.png

Image Source: Shadowpriest Art

"To weave a tale is easy. To Live a story is harder. I know which I'd prefer."

Bard 1

Medium humanoid female Heru, Neutral Good

Armor Class 14 

Hit Points 9 (1d8 + 1)
Speed 30 ft.

Senses - nothing special

Languages common (southern trade), feather speech, Huginn's speech

Proficiency Bonus +2

ABILITIES & SKILLS 

Proficiency Bonus: +2

Strength 12 (+1)
Save +1
Athletics +3

Dexterity 16 (+3) 
Save +5
Acrobatics +5 | Sleight of Hand +5 | Stealth +5

Constitution 13 (+1)
Save +1
No skills associated.

Intelligence  10 (+0)
Save +0

Wisdom  8 (-1)
Save -1

Charisma 16 (+3) 
Save +5 
Deception +5 | Intimidation +3 | Performance +5 | Persuasion +5

PROFICIENCIES

• Armors - Light Armor

Skill ProficiencyAthletics, Sleight of Hand | Tool ProficiencyDice set, thieves’ tools | Equipment- A bag of 1,000 ball bearings
 | Feature: Urban ExplorerYou are familiar with the layout and rhythms of towns and cities. When you arrive in a new city, you can quickly locate places to stay, where to buy good quality gear, and other facilities. You can shake off pursuers when you are being chased through the streets or across the rooftops. You have a knack for leading pursuers into a crowded market filled with stalls piled high with breakable merchandise, or down a narrow alley just as a dung cart is coming in the other direction. When you make a d20 roll for a Chase Complication (see DMG), you can choose to do so with a −5 penalty, making it more likely for the participant behind you to run into a complication. | Personality Traits- Flashing a big smile typically gets me out of trouble.
lofty ideals. (Neutral)
 BondA city guardsman let me go when he should have arrested me for stealing. I am forever in their debt FlawIf there’s a lever to pull, I’ll pull it

Sudden AttackYou have advantage on attack rolls against a surprised creature | Mimicry Heru can mimic any sound they’ve heard. Make a Charisma (Deception) check against the passive Wisdom (Insight) of any listeners. Success indicates they believe the sound you created was real. | TricksterYou have proficiency in the Deception and Stealth skills. 

BARD CLASS ABILITIES

| Equipment- Rapier
- Entertainer's Pack
- a darbuka (drum)
- leather armor
- dagger
 | Bardic Inspiration (d6)You can inspire others through stirring words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d6.

Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.

You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum of once). You regain any expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Your Bardic Inspiration die changes when you reach certain levels in this class. The die becomes a d8 at 5th level, a d10 at 10th level, and a d12 at 15th level.

FEATS

None

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Blue-crest

spacer.png

Bard 1

Armor Class 14 

Hit Points 9 (1d8 + 1)
Speed 30 ft.

Senses - nothing special

Proficiency Bonus +2

ABILITIES & SKILLS 

Strength 12 (+1)
Save +1
Athletics +3

Dexterity 16 (+3) 
Save +5

Constitution 13 (+1)
Save +1
No skills associated.

Intelligence  10 (+0)
Save +0

Wisdom  8 (-1)
Save -1

Charisma 16 (+3) 
Save +5 

PROFICIENCIES

• Armors - Light Armor

lofty ideals. (Neutral)

BARD CLASS ABILITIES

| Equipment- Rapier
- Entertainer's Pack
- a darbuka (drum)
- leather armor
- dagger

FEATS

None

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Blue-crest

spacer.png

Bard 1

Armor Class 13 

Hit Points 9 (1d8 + 1)
Speed 30 ft.

Senses - nothing special

Proficiency Bonus +2

ABILITIES & SKILLS 

Strength 12 (+1)
Save +1
Athletics +3

Dexterity 16 (+3) 
Save +5

Constitution 13 (+1)
Save +1
No skills associated.

Intelligence  10 (+0)
Save +0

Wisdom  8 (-1)
Save -1

Charisma 16 (+3) 
Save +5 

PROFICIENCIES

• Armors - Light Armor

lofty ideals. (Neutral)

BARD CLASS ABILITIES

| Equipment- Rapier
- Entertainer's Pack
- a darbuka (drum)
- leather armor
- dagger

FEATS

None

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Blue-crest

spacer.png

Bard 1

Armor Class 13 

Hit Points 9 (1d8 + 1)
Speed 30 ft.

Senses - nothing special

Proficiency Bonus +2

ABILITIES & SKILLS 

Strength 12 (+1)
Save +1
Athletics +3

Dexterity 16 (+3) 
Save +5

Constitution 13 (+1)
Save +1
No skills associated.

Intelligence  10 (+0)
Save +0

Wisdom  8 (-1)
Save -1

Charisma 16 (+3) 
Save +5 

PROFICIENCIES

• Armors - Light Armor

lofty ideals. (Neutral)

BARD CLASS ABILITIES

| Equipment- Rapier
- Entertainer's Pack
- a lute
- leather armor
- dagger

FEATS

None

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Blue-crest

spacer.png

Bard 1

Armor Class 13 

Hit Points 9 (1d8 + 1)
Speed 30 ft.

Senses - nothing special

Proficiency Bonus +2

ABILITIES & SKILLS 

Strength 12 (+1)
Save +1
Athletics +2

Dexterity 16 (+3) 
Save +5

Constitution 13 (+1)
Save +2 
No skills associated.

Intelligence  10 (+0)
Save +0

Wisdom  8 (-1)
Save -1

Charisma 16 (+3) 
Save +5 

PROFICIENCIES

• Armors - Light Armor

lofty ideals. (Neutral)

BARD CLASS ABILITIES

| Equipment- Rapier
- Entertainer's Pack
- a lute
- leather armor
- dagger

FEATS

None

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Blue-crest

spacer.png

Bard 1

Armor Class 13 

Hit Points 9 (1d8 + 1)
Speed 30 ft.

Senses - nothing special

Proficiency Bonus +2

ABILITIES & SKILLS 

Strength 12 (+1)
Save +1
Athletics +2

Dexterity 16 (+3) 
Save +5

Constitution 13 (+1)
Save +2 
No skills associated.

Intelligence  10 (+0)
Save +0

Wisdom  8 (-1)
Save -1

Charisma 16 (+3) 
Save +5 

PROFICIENCIES

• Instruments - Harp, lute, drums?
  • Armors - Light Armor

lofty ideals. (Neutral)

BARD CLASS ABILITIES

| Equipment- Rapier
- Entertainer's Pack
- a lute
- leather armor
- dagger

FEATS

None