Edit History

TheRaconteur

TheRaconteur

image.png.e27b3358131daffd07203a7782acd89b.pngVir Corath - Kryn Bladesinger

checked-shield.svg AC: 16 (19)  | health-normal.svg HP: 24/24 | sprint.svg Initiative: +4 | awareness.svg Passive Perception: +9 | image.png.5761a33e1190901d4b01eb5ad3c8dbcf.png Bladesong: 2/2

Vir accepted the medal, and were curious about the grand finale. They were looking for coin to fund their continued mission, and a grand competition seemed a fair way to earn it. They'd rather be hunting their quarry, but they had to tend to the needs of the body and mind as well.

"Can he participate as well?"

They indicated the Kobold sitting with them, Vir nodded politely in the Wizard's direction.

"I'll be there, but I'd prefer to have not stepped on his toes."

They felt no small amount of guilt in goading Garn on to try the Gold Key. They'd not figured it out yet, and the Kobold had seized the initiative and guessed wrong. They'd hate to have forced him out of the grand tournament, even if he'd guessed wrong on his own the first time. They were looking for allies as much as they were looking for coin.

Actions

TheRaconteur

TheRaconteur

image.png.e27b3358131daffd07203a7782acd89b.pngVir Corath - Kryn Bladesinger

checked-shield.svg AC: 16 (19)  | health-normal.svg HP: 24/24 | sprint.svg Initiative: +4 | awareness.svg Passive Perception: +9 | image.png.5761a33e1190901d4b01eb5ad3c8dbcf.png Bladesong: 2/2

"Can he participate as well?"

Vir indicated the Kobold sitting with them, Vir nodded politely in the Wizard's direction.

"I'll be there, but I'd prefer to have not stepped on his toes."

They felt no small amount of guilt in goading Garn on to try the Gold Key. They'd not figured it out yet, and the Kobold had seized the initiative and guessed wrong. They'd hate to have forced him out of the grand tournament, even if he'd guessed wrong on his own the first time.

Actions