[OOC] Scenario 0: Blue Training Ground

Brian Skies

A fire token is being added to the Alliance side of each battle tile. Please indicate where on each tile you would want this fire token placed.

Once that is settled, Moricarn may take her turn.

This turn, the Missile Unit Lines on the Active Flank will engage in a skirmish. Commander Powers will not activate this turn.

On 3/28/2024 at 10:03 PM, DarkAngel said:

Edit: @Brian Skies Can I use an 'after the battle' card or two to change the results?

Unfortunately, you need to be on the appropriate tile in order for your abilities to affect that tile.

On 4/12/2024 at 9:03 AM, Brian Skies said:

Unfortunately, you need to be on the appropriate tile in order for your abilities to affect that tile.

Sabian IS on the tile he wants to help out... there are 2 archers there with +3 he wants to save from dying.

If its the archers on the other side... then ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long! I didn't realize this got updated. Okay, let's do this. I'll post my turn today. So we basically need to deal with the last two vile champs and get the last flag to win? Moricarn's cards are HORRIBLE for this particular task. I guess I have the Wis reroll ability and just Dimension Door to get past one of the Vile Champs?

Also, is it possible to go over 6 tokens with Tactics? That is, could I add tactics to our archery line on the left flank to gain offense?

Edited by Eldariel (see edit history)

You need to defeat the last two vile champions, grab the last flag, and a hero with an equipment card needs to be on the command tent.

Tactics are one-time bonuses to the combat strength of a unit line. They don't count as tokens and the total combat strength of a line CAN be greater than six.