Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

DM-Tareth

DM-Tareth

Plasmoid.jpg.2a97192db590b36ed168657a4f2abba8.jpgYahs Anirys Plasmoid Monk (Way of Mercy) 4 CG

AC: 16 | HP: 32/32 | HD: 3/3 | PP: 13 | Inspiration: Yes | Speed: 40 ft | GP: 60
Str 11 (0) Dex 18 (4) Con 12 (1) Wis 16 (3) Int 11 (0) Cha 9 (-1)

Attacks: Spear (P)1d20+6;1d6+4 | Unarmed(B) 1d20+6;1d4+4 | Sling(B)1d20+6;1d4+4 | Quarterstaff-Mop(B) 1d20+6;1d6+4
Magic: Sacred Flame (DEX vs DC13; 1d8) | Shield of Faith(Bonus; +2AC) | Ki Pool: 4/4

Yahs slides over next to the floating orb and extends her own ocular stalks out to inspect the object considered by so many to be so important. Adding a whistle of appreciation and some appropriate ohs and ahs as Greelob points out the various and obvious example of supreme craftsmanship and material.

"Hrrmm...I do see what you mean." She says with a quick approving nod. "Truly a work of art and likely of high value." She pulls out her trusty mop and points as the oozing remains of Noog. "Best we start to tidy up a bit. I mean you wouldn't want cyclops blood to spoil the resale value or the stench to drive away possible buyers. Am I right. A good guardian is a much about presentation and tidiness as about fending off potential trespassers." As if proving her point she dabs the damp end of her mop along a rather big splotch of blood currently covering some of the fine elven craftsmanship.

She starts to mop at the adamantine, then pauses and rubs a pod beneath her chin-pod as she glances back at the bleeding Greelob several times. "You know, that looks like a rather nasty wound." She finally says, her voice laced with concern. "Does it hurt much? I hope it won't make you less effective at keeping this treasure safe. Perhaps you should have someone take a look at it? Do you have a local healer? I've a bit of healing skill, although not with folk of your...eh...circular anatomy, but I'd be happy to take a look if you like."

Inspiration Persuasion

DM-Tareth

DM-Tareth

Plasmoid.jpg.2a97192db590b36ed168657a4f2abba8.jpgYahs Anirys Plasmoid Monk (Way of Mercy) 4 CG

AC: 16 | HP: 32/32 | HD: 3/3 | PP: 13 | Inspiration: Yes | Speed: 40 ft | GP: 60

Attacks: Spear (P)1d20+6;1d6+4 | Unarmed(B) 1d20+6;1d4+4 | Sling(B)1d20+6;1d4+4 | Quarterstaff-Mop(B) 1d20+6;1d6+4
Magic: Sacred Flame (DEX vs DC13; 1d8) | Shield of Faith(Bonus; +2AC) | Ki Pool: 4/4

Yahs slides over next to the floating orb and extends her own ocular stalks out to inspect the object considered by so many to be so important. Adding a whistle of appreciation and some appropriate ohs and ahs as Greelob points out the various and obvious example of supreme craftsmanship and material.

"Hrrmm...I do see what you mean." She says with a quick approving nod. "Truly a work of art and likely of high value." She pulls out her trusty mop and points as the oozing remains of Noog. "Best we start to tidy up a bit. I mean you wouldn't want cyclops blood to spoil the resale value or the stench to drive away possible buyers. Am I right. A good guardian is a much about presentation and tidiness as about fending off potential trespassers." As if proving her point she dabs the damp end of her mop along a rather big splotch of blood currently covering some of the fine elven craftsmanship.

She starts to mop at the adamantine, then pauses and rubs a pod beneath her chin-pod as she glances back at the bleeding Greelob several times. "You know, that looks like a rather nasty wound." She finally says, her voice laced with concern. "Does it hurt much? I hope it won't make you less effective at keeping this treasure safe. Perhaps you should have someone take a look at it? Do you have a local healer? I've a bit of healing skill, although not with folk of your...eh...circular anatomy, but I'd be happy to take a look if you like."

Inspiration Persuasion:1d20-1

DM-Tareth

DM-Tareth

DM-Tareth

DM-Tareth

Persausion