Edit History

codexgigas

codexgigas

token_1.png.451fa62d12c0f2185636025bbfd5d519.pngArlo Thistleknott

Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue

AC: 16 (Studded Leather) | HP: 48/48 | Speed: 40 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 18, Insight 15, Investigation 16
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo looks at Elgo with an awed expression on his face as she vomits up the lockpick. He's used to putting many things in pouches, even though the Red Dragon meanies took all of his pouches away. He'd never considered that his body itself could be a pouch. "Can you teach me how to do that?" he asks Elgo in a hushed whisper. He feels bad for all the unkind thoughts he's had about her during their shared captivity. Before meeting Elgo, Arlo had never understood why other people found Kender annoying. Elgo's stubborn refusal to get anyone else's name right has worn him down, however. He's willing to now concede that one Kender might be annoying.

Vigdan's question snaps Arlo out of his thoughts. He picks up the lockpick off the floor, wiping it on his tunic to ensure that it is dry and his fingers can manipulate it properly. "Can I use that to get us out of here?" Arlo asks incredulously. "Of course I can. My mother taught me how to pick a lock when I was just a wee lad. 'Arlo,' she said, 'Arlo, why would someone insult a door's purpose by locking it? You need to know how to help a door out by unlocking it.' You'd be surprised by how many people think doors should be locked. Doors are meant to be open, I say!" Arlo continues talking as he works. While not nearly as annoying as Elgo, Arlo has kept up a pretty steady stream of commentary during their imprisonment, so his cellmates must be growing used to tuning him out. "This is a good, solid door, and I don't think we should let the Red Dragon meanies insult it by keeping it locked anymore."

The lock opens with a click. Arlo turns back to Vigdan and bows. "Let's figure out where they took our stuff!" he says excitedly, opening the door and stepping through. Arlo first stops by the second cell door and quickly picks its lock as well.

OOC

Action: Thieves' tools check to open the lock.

Taunt: 3/3
Spell Slots: 3/3 1st Level

codexgigas

codexgigas

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo looks at Elgo with an awed expression on his face as she vomits up the lockpick. He's used to putting many things in pouches, even though the Red Dragon meanies took all of his pouches away. He'd never considered that his body itself could be a pouch. "Can you teach me how to do that?" he asks Elgo in a hushed whisper. He feels bad for all the unkind thoughts he's had about her during their shared captivity. Before meeting Elgo, Arlo had never understood why other people found Kender annoying. Elgo's stubborn refusal to get anyone else's name right has worn him down, however. He's willing to now concede that one Kender might be annoying.

Vigdan's question snaps Arlo out of his thoughts. He picks up the lockpick off the floor, wiping it on his tunic to ensure that it is dry and his fingers can manipulate it properly. "Can I use that to get us out of here?" Arlo asks incredulously. "Of course I can. My mother taught me how to pick a lock when I was just a wee lad. 'Arlo,' she said, 'Arlo, why would someone insult a door's purpose by locking it? You need to know how to help a door out by unlocking it.' You'd be surprised by how many people think doors should be locked. Doors are meant to be open, I say!" Arlo continues talking as he works. While not nearly as annoying as Elgo, Arlo has kept up a pretty steady stream of commentary during their imprisonment, so his cellmates must be growing used to tuning him out. "This is a good, solid door, and I don't think we should let the Red Dragon meanies insult it by keeping it locked anymore."

The lock opens with a click. Arlo turns back to Vigdan and bows. "Let's figure out where they took our stuff!" he says excitedly, opening the door and stepping through.

OOC

Action: Thieves' tools check to open the lock.

codexgigas

codexgigas

OOC