Edit History

codexgigas

codexgigas

token_1.png.451fa62d12c0f2185636025bbfd5d519.pngArlo Thistleknott

Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue

AC: 16 (Studded Leather) | HP: 48/48 | Speed: 40 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 18, Insight 15, Investigation 16
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo smiles as he unlocks Fairla's cell door. "Any sign of our belongings?" he asks. "This is a very nice lockpick, but I suppose you'll want it back Elgo. I know I would."

He looks at Fairla. "You didn't see my spell book or spell components over there, did you, Fairla? Those are almost as important as my hoopak. I'm pretty sure if I have my own lockpicks, my hoopak, and the things I need to cast spells, I can get us out of here. Plus, if someone else is causing a distraction, the Red Dragon Meanies won't have time to look for us, will they?"

Arlo follows Vigdan outside also sticking to the shadows, and he finds himself near the gully dwarf that Elgo mentioned. "Hi, my name is Arlo," he whispers toward the gully dwarf. "You're not with the Red Dragon Meanies, are you? Do you know what they did with my hoopak?"

OOC

Action: Thieves' tools check to open the lock.
Move: to T23
Bonus Action: Hide

Taunt: 3/3
Spell Slots: 3/3 1st Level

codexgigas

codexgigas

token_1.png.451fa62d12c0f2185636025bbfd5d519.pngArlo Thistleknott

Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue

AC: 16 (Studded Leather) | HP: 48/48 | Speed: 40 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 18, Insight 15, Investigation 16
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo smiles as he unlocks Fairla's cell door. "Any sign of our belongings?" he asks. "This is a very nice lockpick, but I suppose you'll want it back Elgo. I know I would."

He looks at Fairla. "You didn't see my spell book or spell components over there, did you, Fairla? Those are almost as important as my hoopak. I'm pretty sure if I have my own lockpicks, my hoopak, and the things I need to cast spells, I can get us out of here. Plus, if someone else is causing a distraction, the Red Dragon Meanies won't have time to look for us, will they?"

Arlo follows Vigdan outside also sticking to the shadows, and he finds himself near the gully dwarf that Elgo mentioned. "Hi, my name is Arlo," he whispers toward the gully dwarf. "You're not with the Red Dragon Meanies, are you? Do you know what they did with my hoopak?"

OOC

Action: Thieves' tools check to open the lock.

Taunt: 3/3
Spell Slots: 3/3 1st Level