Edit History

codexgigas

codexgigas

token_1.png.451fa62d12c0f2185636025bbfd5d519.pngArlo Thistleknott

Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue

AC: 16 (Studded Leather) | HP: 48/48 | Speed: 40 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 18, Insight 15, Investigation 16
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo sighs as the Red Dragon Meanies begin to cause problems. Vigdan motions for him to follow, but the Kender can't resist taunting their foes. "Hey ugly!" he yells at the human soldier. "I know that you Red Dragon Meanies like to wear stupid clothes, but yours are the dumbest I've seen. You must be blind. That explains why your outfit is so ugly!" Arlo smiles as he sees the glint in his target's eyes that means that his taunt has hit home.

His taunt delivered, Arlo follows Vigdan and helps his fellow prisoner look for their belongings.

OOC

Action: Search the Store Room
Move: T23 to W19.
Bonus Action: TauntAs a bonus action you can unleash a string of provoking words at a creature within 60 ft. of you that can hear and understand you. The target must succeed on a WIS saving throw (DC 13) or it has disadvantage on attack rolls against targets other than you until the start of your next turn. RDAS4 in Z24.

Taunt: 2/3
Spell Slots: 3/3 1st Level

codexgigas

codexgigas

token_1.png.451fa62d12c0f2185636025bbfd5d519.pngArlo Thistleknott

Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue

AC: 16 (Studded Leather) | HP: 48/48 | Speed: 40 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 18, Insight 15, Investigation 16
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo sighs as the Red Dragon Meanies begin to cause problems. Vigdan motions for him to follow, but the Kender can't resist taunting their foes. "Hey ugly!" he yells at the human soldier. "I know that you Red Dragon Meanies like to wear stupid clothes, but yours are the dumbest I've seen. You must be blind. That explains why your outfit is so ugly!"

His taunt delivered, Arlo follows Vigdan and helps his fellow prisoner look for their belongings.

OOC

Action: Search the Store Room
Move: T23 to W19.
Bonus Action: TauntAs a bonus action you can unleash a string of provoking words at a creature within 60 ft. of you that can hear and understand you. The target must succeed on a WIS saving throw (DC 13) or it has disadvantage on attack rolls against targets other than you until the start of your next turn. RDAS4 in Z24.

Taunt: 2/3
Spell Slots: 3/3 1st Level