Edit History

codexgigas

codexgigas

token_1.png.451fa62d12c0f2185636025bbfd5d519.pngArlo Thistleknott

Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue

AC: 16 (Studded Leather) | HP: 48/48 | Speed: 40 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 18, Insight 15, Investigation 16
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo grabs his belongings, tying his spell component pouch to his belt. He holds his familiar hoopak in both hands. "That's much better. I hardly felt like myself without my pouches," he says. "I was beginning to get concerned that I had become someone else, and I wasn't sure if I would like that."

He rushes out of the store room and pokes the big dragon-man with the pointy end of his hoopak. As he stabs, electricity crackles around the weapon. As the weapon pierces the dragon-man's scales, a shroud of electrical energy surrounds him, threatening to do more damage if the creature moves. He quickly dodges out of the way, taunting his larger foe as he retreats, "Missed me! You look big and strong, but thankfully you're much to slow to catch a Kender! You'll never catch me!"

OOC

Action: Cast booming blade on Sivak.
Move: W19 to X23 then X23 to U24. (Arlo doesn't provoke AoO from the Sivak Draconian due to the Mobile feat.)
Bonus Action: TauntAs a bonus action you can unleash a string of provoking words at a creature within 60 ft. of you that can hear and understand you. The target must succeed on a WIS saving throw (DC 13) or it has disadvantage on attack rolls against targets other than you until the start of your next turn. Sivak.

Taunt: 1/3
Spell Slots: 3/3 1st Level

codexgigas

codexgigas

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo grabs his belongings, tying his spell component pouch to his belt. He holds his familiar hoopak in both hands. "That's much better. I hardly felt like myself without my pouches," he says. "I was beginning to get concerned that I had become someone else, and I wasn't sure if I would like that."

He rushes out of the store room and pokes the big dragon-man with the pointy end of his hoopak. As he stabs, electricity crackles around the weapon. As the weapon pierces the dragon-man's scales, a shroud of electrical energy surrounds him, threatening to do more damage if the creature moves. He quickly dodges out of the way, taunting his larger foe as he retreats, "Missed me! You look big and strong, but thankfully you're much to slow to catch a Kender! You'll never catch me!"

OOC

Action: Cast booming blade on Sivak.
Move: W19 to X23 then X23 to U24.
Bonus Action: TauntAs a bonus action you can unleash a string of provoking words at a creature within 60 ft. of you that can hear and understand you. The target must succeed on a WIS saving throw (DC 13) or it has disadvantage on attack rolls against targets other than you until the start of your next turn. Sivak.

Taunt: 1/3

codexgigas

codexgigas

He rushes out of the store room and pokes the big dragon-man with the pointy end of his hoopak. As he stabs, electricity crackles around the weapon. He quickly dodges out of the way, taunting his larger foe as he retreats, "Missed me! You look big and strong, but thankfully you're much to slow to catch a Kender!"

OOC

Action: Search the Store Room
Move: T23 to W19.
Bonus Action: TauntAs a bonus action you can unleash a string of provoking words at a creature within 60 ft. of you that can hear and understand you. The target must succeed on a WIS saving throw (DC 13) or it has disadvantage on attack rolls against targets other than you until the start of your next turn. RDAS4 in Z24.

Taunt: 2/3