Edit History

RagallachMC

RagallachMC

Vigdan 'The Dog' Luchen

Variant Human Smuggler Scout Rogue

smuggler1-2.png.53cb73f51d778015c4d7e51e12f5e926.png

AC: 16 (Studded Leather, +4 Dex) | HP: 43/43 | Speed: 30 ft.

Senses: passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 12
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 12 (+1) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Solamnic and Thieves' Cant

“My words,” Vigdan said. | ‘My thoughts’ Vigdan thought. | My actions . . .

Vigdan stands in the courtyard of the freed Wheelwatch keep and enjoys a small break from the chaos of the last few days. He had never lost hope that they would get away somehow, but it had been close. He was lucky that he had been captured with Fairla and Arlo...and Lanal. Even Elgo. The annoying kender had probably done more to keep their minds off of their impending death than anyone.

The troopers from Vogel had captured the keep and were now going about the task of securing it. Vigdan took time to introduce himself to all of the others that had helped secure the keep. He was not really surprised to find that it was the same group that had organized the resistance in Vogler. He hadn't really gotten a good look at any of them in the chaos of Vogler. He bowed stiffly to the Knight Sir Artanis, shook hands with the dwarf Modri, nodded respectfully to the dwarven priest Coltan (even though his visage would probably haunt his nightmares for years to come), and offered his respects to the Sea elf Merituuli and to the dwarven woman Hunni. He checked to make sure Arlo, Fairla and Elgo were all well. Then the looting began in earnest.

When some of the other began to dress the dragonelle for parts, Vigdan jumped in and began to work on the corpse himself. He focused on the teeth once Coltan had said they could be turned into arrows.

An then they were on their way back to Kalaman. He was angry to find out that Lord Bakaris had taken the force that was supposed to be protecting Kalaman out of the city. Leave it to Bakaris to try to seize some glory instead of doing his job. This smelled like a classic distraction ploy to him as well.

OOC

Action:

Bonus Action:

Movement:

Reaction:

Arrows: 17/20

OOC: Extracted 20 dragonelle teeth, 32# of dragonelle meat.

RagallachMC

RagallachMC

Vigdan 'The Dog' Luchen

Variant Human Smuggler Scout Rogue

smuggler1-2.png.53cb73f51d778015c4d7e51e12f5e926.png

AC: 16 (Studded Leather, +4 Dex) | HP: 43/43 | Speed: 30 ft.

Senses: passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 12
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 12 (+1) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Solamnic and Thieves' Cant

“My words,” Vigdan said. | ‘My thoughts’ Vigdan thought. | My actions . . .

Vigdan stands in the courtyard of the freed Wheelwatch keep and enjoys a small break from the chaos of the last few days. He had never lost hope that they would get away somehow, but it had been close. He was lucky that he had been captured with Fairla and Arlo...and Lanal. Even Elgo. The annoying kender had probably done more to keep their minds off of their impending death than anyone.

The troopers from Vogel had captured the keep and were now going about the task of securing it. Vigdan took time to introduce himself to all of the others that had helped secure the keep. He was not really surprised to find that it was the same group that had organized the resistance in Vogler. He hadn't really gotten a good look at any of them in the chaos of Vogler. He bowed stiffly to the Knight Sir Artanis, shook hands with the dwarf Modri, nodded respectfully to the dwarven priest Coltan (even though his visage would probably haunt his nightmares for years to come), and offered his respects to the Sea elf Merituuli and to the dwarven woman Hunni. He checked to make sure Arlo, Fairla and Elgo were all well. Then the looting began in earnest.

When some of the other began to dress the dragonelle for parts, Vigdan jumped in and began to work on the corpse himself. He focused on the teeth and a claw once Coltan had said they could be turned into knives and arrows.

An then they were on their way back to Kalaman. He was angry to find out that Lord Bakaris had taken the force that was supposed to be protecting Kalaman out of the city. Leave it to Bakaris to try to seize some glory instead of doing his job. This smelled like a classic distraction ploy to him as well.

OOC

Action:

Bonus Action:

Movement:

Reaction:

Arrows: 17/20

OOC: