Edit History

rorytheromulan

rorytheromulan

updated appearance

bariaurfemalecrop.jpg.7ad5343b6fda485a637cd8b35fc7fa71.jpg

Althea

(Dorian)

Almost immediately, the four-footed guest is on guard around the winsome fellow. He, along with the others, seem to be unable to decide how to categorize her lower half - sheep? Goat? Horse? She expected even fewer to know as much as the name for her kind. She would answer, but the human moves and talks faster than she can keep up. She barely gets in "I don't know" when asked if they were at war with the Sahuagin, and when he excuses himself to speak to Garth, she blurts out an affirmative in spite of herself and pushes on out of the room to head down the stairs.

She needed that wine, and she pressed on past the gawpers to the bar demanding the drink, promising twice the coin if the tender would bring it to her 10 minutes ago. She retreats to a corner to nurse it, albeit not removed from view of the bar, hooves thumping as she went to deter unwelcome company. She is found again by the self-proclaimed farm boy from Vern, both drinks in hand, after she has had a few gulps from a mug, a big one though not as tall as a pint, and a good deal more possessed of self that she seemed before.

"I strain to call it that, goodfellow. Closer to bedlam." she glances down at her mug. "But, better now. Did you say you were from Vern?"

OOC: Picking out a spot to relax requires some maneuvering for a bestial race. She went a little out of the way, so I "teleported" Dorian there after looking for her.
Anyone may spot Althea's table with line of sight from the bar where they might order their own food and drink.

Appearance

Althea's appearance here for convenience. I don't think I added it to my OP.

Althea has a "just-washed in the river" look, wearing her hair long and swept back behind horns and ears. Before becoming a freebooter, Althea used to wear naught but a bra. After being introduced to the revolutionary notion of covering more skin than utility demands, the barrier between said skin now includes chain barding over a padded caparison and tunic. The paint on her face, in keeping with the traditions of her tribe, sets her apart as the exotic fish out of water in Andaron. Of course, this is all incidental to her four-legged lower ewe body, with a tan, shorthaired pelt.

bariaurfemalecrop.jpg.7ad5343b6fda485a637cd8b35fc7fa71.jpg

Althea

(Dorian)

Almost immediately, the four-footed guest is on guard around the winsome fellow. He, along with the others, seem to be unable to decide how to categorize her lower half - sheep? Goat? Horse? She expected even fewer to know as much as the name for her kind. She would answer, but the human moves and talks faster than she can keep up. She barely gets in "I don't know" when asked if they were at war with the Sahuagin, and when he excuses himself to speak to Garth, she blurts out an affirmative in spite of herself and pushes on out of the room to head down the stairs.

She needed that wine, and she pressed on past the gawpers to the bar demanding the drink, promising twice the coin if the tender would bring it to her 10 minutes ago. She retreats to a corner to nurse it, albeit not removed from view of the bar, hooves thumping as she went to deter unwelcome company. She is found again by the self-proclaimed farm boy from Vern, both drinks in hand, after she has had a few gulps from a mug, a big one though not as tall as a pint, and a good deal more possessed of self that she seemed before.

"I strain to call it that, goodfellow. Closer to bedlam." she glances down at her mug. "But, better now. Did you say you were from Vern?"

OOC: Picking out a spot to relax requires some maneuvering for a bestial race. She went a little out of the way, so I "teleported" Dorian there after looking for her.
Anyone may spot Althea's table with line of sight from the bar where they might order their own food and drink.

Appearance

Althea's appearance here for convenience. I don't think I added it to my OP.

Althea has a "just-washed in the river" look, wearing her hair long and swept back behind horns and ears. Before becoming a freebooter, Althea used to wear naught but a bra. After being introduced to the revolutionary notion of covering more skin than utility demands, the barrier between said skin now includes chain barding over a padded caparison and tunic. The paint on her face, in keeping with the traditions of her tribe, sets her apart as the exotic fish out of water in Andaron. Of course, this is all incidental to her four-legged lower goat body, with a tan, shorthaired pelt.