Edit History

namo

namo

Blink-Dog-Adventures-in-the-Forgotten-Realms-MtG-Art_OrianaMenendez-318931858.jpg.30409e3bbeff0bec756d0f2a3640e499.jpg

Adalmar
To Adalmar

Garth looks momentarily startled as the apparent canine speaks to him, but he recovers quickly. “You’ll certainly get your interview, but I still need to treat you like any other applicant and make you wait your turn. What name shall I write, and what skills do you have that would be useful on a privateer?”

The dog's ears droop momentarily, out of disappointment, but Adalmar recovers smoothly. Appearing an ingrate would not help his chances.

"What can I do? You name it!

Wind-working - a rare and prized skill.
Breaching defenses - from air, sea or... anywhere really.
Surgeon - I've set back many a broken bone.
Scout and tracker.

And though one obviously couldn't tell right now, I've spent much time aboard ships already - salty feet and all 'dat. I'll provide some names to the captain if she asks.

Mark me down as Adalmar, if you please."

While the list in itself is impressive, the delivery feels a bit rehearsed; clearly Adalmar's orator skills pale in comparison to many assembled here.

Barring any further question from Garth, he steps away calmly, letting the next in line get their turn.

namo

namo

Blink-Dog-Adventures-in-the-Forgotten-Realms-MtG-Art_OrianaMenendez-318931858.jpg.30409e3bbeff0bec756d0f2a3640e499.jpg

Adalmar
To Adalmar

Garth looks momentarily startled as the apparent canine speaks to him, but he recovers quickly. “You’ll certainly get your interview, but I still need to treat you like any other applicant and make you wait your turn. What name shall I write, and what skills do you have that would be useful on a privateer?”

The dog's ears droop momentarily, out of disappointment, but Adalmar recovers smoothly. Appearing an ingrate would not help his chances.

Scout and tracker.

While the list in itself is impressive, the delivery feels a bit rehearsed; clearly Adalmar's orator skills pale in comparison to many assembled here.

Barring any further question from Garth, he steps away calmly, letting the next in line get their turn.

namo

namo

Adalmar
To Adalmar

Scout and tracker.