Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Vaeril
Vaeril.jpg.04b7ce9b116a7e31a548db6683df7a72.jpg

Seeing the dog, Adalmar it had called itself, was finished, Vaeril stepped up to stand in front of the hadozee.

"Vaeril, but everybody calls me Vae. Boson or Master at Arms have been my most recent positions," the man stated promptly.

"You'll find me under V on the short list you and Cap'n Zentaru drew up of known Andoran officers just before this process, either that or you've already discarded me," Vaeril noted with dry humour, gazing at a neutral point somewhere above the first mate's head. For all his attempted humour Vaeril had hit the correct tone between levity and respect. Vaeril was standing to attention, talking to a superior officer, perhaps more importantly to Vaeril, Garth was a seaman of repute, a fellow professional in a small world of genuinely capable professionals.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Vaeril
Vaeril.jpg.04b7ce9b116a7e31a548db6683df7a72.jpg

Seeing the dog, Adalmar it had called itself, was finished, Vaeril stepped up to stand in front of the hadozee.

"Vaeril, but everybody calls me Vae. Boson or Master at Arms have been my most recent positions," the man stated promptly.

"You'll find me under V on the short list you and Cap'n Zentaru drew up of known Andoran officers just before this process, either that or you've already discarded me," Vaeril noted with dry humour, gazing at a neutral point somewhere above the first mate's head. For all his attempted humour Vaeril had hit the correct tone between levity and respect. Vaeril was standing to attention, talking to a superior officer, perhaps more importantly to Vaeril, Garth was a seaman of repute, a fellow professional in a small world.