Edit History

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Dorian Hawkwind

"Althea... a charming name. And I cannot help but smile when surrounded by so many delightful people, but there's no hidden code or anything. I'll take pleasure in your company and conversation, if it's not a burden to you, but your honour is safe... the logistics would be challenging anyway, and that's a nickname I can do without!" 😉

As Althea also wishes to go back upstairs they do so together, he giving a sweeping bow to allow her to precede him into the room. Once there he looks around the room once more, while she heads towards the minstrel. He notes the arrival of several more applicants, including a pair of red-haired humans, and he spots Hraan apparently talking to a dog. Must go back and resume our unfinished conversation, he thinks. But then he spots a flash of wings over near the desk, and his attention is distracted once more by another of the fey folk... ☺️

He makes his way over to the pixie and says "Well hello there. I'm Dorian... Dorian Hawkwind. Very pleased to make your acquaintance. I haven't met one of your kind for longer than I care to remember, though I have fond memories of playing with your people as a child on Vern Isle. What's your name and what brings you here today? Are you looking to join the crew of The Swift Vengeance too?" 😊

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Dorian Hawkwind

"Althea... a charming name. And I cannot help but smile when surrounded by so many delightful people, but there's no hidden code or anything. I'll take pleasure in your company and conversation, if it's not a burden to you, but your honour is safe... the logistics would be challenging anyway, and that's a nickname I can do without!" 😉

As Althea also wishes to go back upstairs they do so together, he giving a sweeping bow to allow her to precede him into the room. Once there he looks around the room once more, while she heads towards the minstrel. He notes the arrival of several more applicants, including a pair of red-haired humans, and he spots Hraan apparently talking to a dog. Must go back and resume our unfinished conversation, he thinks. But then he spots a flash of wings over near the desk, and his attention is distracted once more by another of the fey folk... ☺️

He makes his way over to the pixie and says "Well hello there. I'm Dorian... Dorian Hawkwind. Very pleased to make your acquaintance. I haven't met one of your kind for longer than I care to remember, though I have fond memories of playing with your people as a child on Vern Isle. What's your name and what brings you here today? Are you looking to join the crew of The Swift Vengeance too?" 😊