Edit History

namo

namo

I had missed Dorian's trying to pet him

Blink-Dog-Adventures-in-the-Forgotten-Realms-MtG-Art_OrianaMenendez-318931858.jpg.30409e3bbeff0bec756d0f2a3640e499.jpg

Adalmar

(Hraan)

The dog wags his tail briefly when he gets complimented by Hraan.

"Oh, don't be humbled. I'm sure it's just a matter of traditions, rather than talent. I'm not familiar with this Kanaloa rite myself. You'll have to tell me about it if the waves bless both our luck in this endeavour.

With time to practice I'm certain I could teach you... Teaching is something I wish I would spend more time on, in truth.
Gotta prepare the next gen-
"
Something seems to catch in his throat, and he stops.

When he recovers:

"As for sailing, well, I've been doing short commissions, mostly, in recent years, but this one could last longer. I have... other goals in mind than plain corsairing, but they're a private matter."

He quickly rejects the offer for a drink:

"Thank you, but drinks don't do much for me anymore... though I won't say no if there's something to celebrate, later!"

(Dorian)

When Dorian tries to pet him, the dog seems to shift subtly out of the way, although he didn't quite move, and the presuming hand finds only empty air.

(Vaeril)

Once the conversation is done, he trots over to Vaeril.

"Good sir, I caught your introduction, and your name rings a bell. Did you work for Captain Sunny Sarah some years back? I did some weatherwork for her on a round-trip, after you had moved on, and heard quite the tales about you, if you are indeed that person.

I'm Adalmar, by the way."

namo

namo

Blink-Dog-Adventures-in-the-Forgotten-Realms-MtG-Art_OrianaMenendez-318931858.jpg.30409e3bbeff0bec756d0f2a3640e499.jpg

Adalmar

(Hraan)

The dog wags his tail briefly when he gets complimented by Hraan.

"Oh, don't be humbled. I'm sure it's just a matter of traditions, rather than talent. I'm not familiar with this Kanaloa rite myself. You'll have to tell me about it if the waves bless both our luck in this endeavour.

With time to practice I'm certain I could teach you... Teaching is something I wish I would spend more time on, in truth.
"

When he recovers:

"As for sailing, well, I've been doing short commissions, mostly, in recent years, but this one could last longer. I have... other goals in mind than plain corsairing, but they're a private matter."

"Thank you, but drinks don't do much for me anymore... though I won't say no if there's something to celebrate, later!"

(Vaeril)

"Good sir, I caught your introduction, and your name rings a bell. Did you work for Captain Sunny Sarah some years back? I did some weatherwork for her on a round-trip, after you had moved on, and heard quite the tales about you, if you are indeed that person.

namo

namo

Adalmar

(Hraan)

The dog wags his tail briefly when he gets complimented.

"

When he recovers:

(Vaeril)