Edit History

bearded_gnome_by_norium92_dfujd50-pre.jpg.87daebd6f35cc311e67d65539ad6254b.jpg
Kit

An unassuming middle aged gnome dressed to blend in quietly enters the Purple Dolphin's main entrance. Seeing the crowd he decides to use his small size to his advantage and attempt to skip to the front of the officer line. He quickly and quietly makes his way to the Hadozee.

When he does make it to Garth he introduces himself.

"Hello, People call me Kit. That's K-I-T. My clan name is Cervantes"

“And what skills might ye have that would suit a fine ship like the Swift Vengeance?” Garth asks

"I've got a few skills that might be of use. I spent several years as a sailor and I've served a few ships. On my last one I was the cook, and I pride myself on making sure everyone gets fed properly. I have a decent skill at patching up injuries and as well as treating morale issues that sometimes come up. I'm stealthy and good at boarding ships and great at hampering and taking out mages."

OOC about Stealth

I don't see him as trying not be seen but rather acting like he should be where is his. I.e "You must not have seen me I am quite small". If he's spotted and someone calls him out he'll roll with it and not try to push his luck further.

Kit

An unassuming middle aged gnome dressed to blend in quietly enters the Purple Dolphin's main entrance. Seeing the crowd he decides to use his small size to his advantage and attempt to skip to the front of the officer line. He quickly and quietly makes his way to the Hadozee.

When he does make it to Garth he introduces himself.

“And what skills might ye have that would suit a fine ship like the Swift Vengeance?” Garth asks

"I've got a few skills that might be of use. I spent several years as a sailor and I've served a few ships. On my last one I was the cook, and I pride myself on making sure everyone gets fed properly. I have a decent skill at patching up injuries and as well as treating morale issues that sometimes come up. I'm stealthy and good at boarding ships and great at hampering and taking out mages."

OOC about Stealth

I don't see him as trying not be seen but rather acting like he should be where is his. I.e "You must not have seen me I am quite small". If he's spotted and someone calls him out he'll roll with it and not try to push his luck further.

Kit

When he does make it Garth he introduces himself.

OOC about Stealth

Kit

When he does make it Garth he introduces himself.

OOC about Stealth

I don't see him as trying not be seen but rather acting like he should be where is his. I.e "You must not have seen me I am quite small"