Edit History

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Title

(Hraan)

"Oh, you're Rodanese. Well that could be quite useful, if we should run into the 'Masters of All They Survey' out there on the ocean. We could get you to handle any delicate negotiations that ensue." 😉

"Your secret rites sound fascinating. My mind boggles at what one lone girl in a dinghy might do to earn the name 'Kraken'. But whatever it is... I can't wait for the chance to shout out the order "Release the Kraken!" in a boarding action. How cool would that be!" 😀

He laughs at the jest, before looking around again to see who else has turned up.

"Have you met anyone else with interesting stories? I met a charming bariaur girl called Althea. She's a little shy but apparently she's the chosen one of her god and is looking to follow the omens to a life at sea. Never known a quadruped at sea before. Have you talked to the fish yet? What's it doing here? I have to admit, it fair gives me the creeps, that one!" 🤨

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Title

(Hraan)

"Oh, you're Rodanese. Well that could be quite useful, if we should run into the 'Masters of All They Survey' out there on the ocean. We could get you to handle any delicate negotiations that ensue." 😉

"Your secret rites sound fascinating. My mind boggles at what one lone girl in a dinghy might do to earn the name 'Kraken'. But whatever it is... I can't wait for the chance to shout out the order "Release the Kraken!" in a boarding action. How cool would that be!" 😀

He laughs at the jest, before looking around again to see who else has turned up.

"Have you met anyone else with interesting stories? I met a charming bariaur girl called Althea. She's a little shy but apparently she's the chosen one of her god and is looking to follow the omens to a life at sea. Never known a quadraped at sea before. Have you talked to the fish yet? What's it doing here? I have to admit, it fair gives me the creeps, that one!" 🤨