Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Vaeril
Vaeril.jpg.04b7ce9b116a7e31a548db6683df7a72.jpg

"I think we're waiting for the Captain to work through the interviews. A fair bottleneck it seems to be at the moment," a sea-faring man dressed in a white ruffed silk shirt and carefully embossed leather over-coat stated to the sahaugin. The man had just finished speaking to Garth himself and had paused to examine the sea devil as the creature passed with no attempt to hide either his astonishment or curiosity.

"You'll have to excuse me, we don't often see any of your race ashore, let alone applying for an officer position in an expedition of this nature. I'm sure there'll be more than a few prying questions. However is there anything I can be of assistance with? Any questions you may have here? You can call me Vae."

The man was frankly appraising the creature that had introduced itself as Lastanor.

=========

OOC: @Avaday Daydream taking the opportunity to strike up a conversation.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Vaeril
Vaeril.jpg.04b7ce9b116a7e31a548db6683df7a72.jpg

"I think we're waiting for the Captain to work through the interviews. A fair bottleneck it seems to be at the moment," a sea-faring man dressed in a white ruffed silk shirt and carefully embossed leather over-coat stated to the sahaugin. The man had just finished speaking to Garth himself and had paused to examine the sea devil as the creature passed with no attempt to hide either his astonishment or curiosity.

"You'll have to excuse me, we don't often any of your race ashore, let alone applying for an officer position in an expedition of this nature. I'm sure there'll be more than a few prying questions. However is there anything I can be of assistance with? Any questions you may have here? You can call me Vae."

The man was frankly appraising the creature that had introduced itself as Lastanor.

=========

OOC: @Avaday Daydream taking the opportunity to strike up a conversation.