Edit History

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Dorian Hawkwind

"Ah, forgive me for my mistake," replies Dorian. "I saw the two of you in a warm embrace and jumped to the wrong conclusion." ☺️

Dorian doesn't appear to be embarrassed by his faux pas; it's a common enough occurrence for him. There is something genuinely warm and comforting in this big warrior, though, that immediately puts him at his ease.

"Me? Yes, I've had some exciting times on the seas, but I crave more adventure... more of the thrill of the chase and the challenge of the privateer. I'm hoping the captain will see my potential and grant me that opportunity. And you... Manny... do you have much experience? I've been talking with as many people as I can and they're a really varied group of... folk. The captain certainly has a lot to choose from." 😊

"Oh my," he says suddenly, noticing a new arrival at a table nearby. "The fish has come down from upstairs. I hope there isn't going to be a scene when the cat spots him!" 🤨

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Dorian Hawkwind

"Ah, forgive me for my mistake," replies Dorian. "I saw the two of you in a warm embrace and jumped to the wrong conclusion." ☺️

Dorian doesn't appear to be embarrassed by his faux pas; it's a common enough occurrence for him. There is something genuinely warm and comforting in this big warrior, though, that immediately puts him at his ease.

"Me? Yes, I've had some exciting times on the seas, but I crave more adventure... more of the thrill of the chase and the challenge of the privateer. I'm hoping the captain will see my potential and grant me that opportunity. And you... Manny... do you have much experience? I've been talking with as many people as I can and they're a really varied group of... folk. The captain certainly has a lot to choose from." 😊