Edit History

joran1313

joran1313

Sven

Sven.png.a51d218807e0799d6405f6f3d17a2604.png

Sven flips right-side up and takes her hand.

"Sven. Recently? Well... it depends on your point of view! Legally, The Freebird with Captain Dunkirk. Not-so-legally, The Rapier with the same. It just really depends on which side of the law you fall on if you choose to use said Captain's name. Anyways, we probably passed each other more than a few times on the docks then on the ships. It would be hard to forget that sound."

Sven thinks for a few moments. "The Auricula...the name sounds familiar. Ha'shim..." He ponders for a moment more before the light shines in his eyes. "Ah! Yes! I remember now! I sailed with him a time or two in the past. Stole from him once or twice also. Probably the reason why he hasn't had too many passengers."

joran1313

joran1313

22 hours ago, KellyCat said:
The Stage-Sven

Erika opened her eyes as she finished her second song to see the small pixie trying to get her attention. With a practiced grace, she replaced her violin and the bow back into its protective waterproof case and flicked the clasps to keep the container closed. She studied the brightly colored fey with a discerning look as she picked up her case, she tried to place the small humanoid. “I… Can’t say that I recall you?” Erika said as she scrunched her brows up in concentration. “My apologies.”  She said as she gracefully made her way down off the stage.

Approaching Sven, Erika extended her free hand with a smile. “I am Erika Sanolda.” She said by means of introduction. “I most recently served on The Auricula under Captain Ha’shim… Though admittedly he hasn’t had much in terms of passengers these last few years. Mostly cargo.” Erika made a small shrug of her shoulders to indicate that it wasn’t that important. “What ship did you most recently serve on?” She asked curiously as she attempted to kill time before her interview began.

Sven

Sven.png.a51d218807e0799d6405f6f3d17a2604.png

Sven flips right-side up and takes her hand.

"Sven. Recently? Well... it depends on your point of view! Legally, The Freebird with Captain Dunkirk. Not-so-legally, The Rapier with the same. It just really depends on which side of the law you fall on if you choose to use said Captain's name. Anyways, we probably passed each other more than a few times on the docks then on the ships. It would be hard to forget that sound."

Sven thinks for a few moments. "The Auricula...the name sounds familiar. Ha'shim..." He ponders for a moment more before the light shines in his eyes. "Ah! Yes! I remember now! I sailed with him a time or two in the past. Stole from him once or twice also. Probably the reason why he hasn't had too many passengers."