Edit History

wwaugh

wwaugh

Mihaly explains that Mandy introduced herself as Mandy, and quickly gives everyone else's names as well. He explains that they're working with the Church, and that there's someone doing bad things in the woods. Mihaly notes that the monster might have been doing bad things with the person they're looking for, but also admits it might have been totally unrelated.

Mihaly says that the Church is trying to find the man who does bad things, and intends to explain to him that if he stops doing bad things, God will let him into Heaven one day. Mihaly warns Bogdan that until the Church is finished talking the person down from doing bad things, Bogdan should probably stay inside as much as possible; this monster might not have been working for the man they're hoping to talk to, but they know he has monsters working for him.

Mihaly asks Bogdan how far he got from his house, while looking around in the hope that he might see the answer.

OOC: Do I have to roll to lie to a child, or can I just do it?

wwaugh

wwaugh

Mihaly explains that Mandy introduced herself as Mandy, and quickly gives everyone else's names as well. He explains that they're working with the Church, and that there's someone doing bad things in the woods. Mihaly notes that the monster might have been doing bad things with him, but also admits it might have been totally unrelated.

Mihaly says that the Church is trying to find the man who does bad things, and intends to explain to him that if he stops doing bad things, God will let him into Heaven one day. Mihaly warns Bogdan that until the Church is finished talking the person down from doing bad things, Bogdan should probably stay inside as much as possible; this monster might not have been working for the man they're hoping to talk to, but they know he has monsters working for him.

Mihaly asks Bogdan how far he got from his house, while looking around in the hope that he might see the answer.

wwaugh

wwaugh

Mihaly explains that Mandy introduced herself as Mandy, and quickly gives everyone else's names as well.

He explains that they're working with the Church, and that there's someone doing bad things in the woods. Mihaly notes that the monster might have been doing bad things with him, but also admits it might have been totally unrelated. Mihaly says that the Church is trying to find the man who does bad things, and intends to explain to him that if he stops doing bad things, God will let him into Heaven one day. Mihaly warns Bogdan that until the Church is finished talking the person down from doing bad things, Bogdan should probably stay inside as much as possible; this monster might not have been working for the man they're hoping to talk to, but they know he has monsters working for him.

wwaugh

wwaugh

Mihaly explains that Mandy introduced herself as Mandy, and quickly gives everyone else's names as well.

He explains that they're working with the Church, and that there's someone doing bad things in the woods. Mihaly notes that the monster might have been doing bad things with him, but also admits it might have been totally unrelated. Mihaly says that the Church is trying to find the man who does bad things, and intends to explain to him that if he stops doing bad things, God will let him into Heaven one day. Mihaly warns Bogdan that until the Church is finished talking the person down from doing bad things, Bogdan should probably stay inside as much as possible.