Edit History

Sundust

Sundust

spacer.png
     Mandy

"You see them, too?!" I shout at Lastolva. "Tracks!"

I point my finger at my eye and mumble softly to tidy itPrestidigitation to clean my eye and surrounding area.

I hear the radio call. "I guess we'll have to follow them another day." I summon a new batch of dancing lights and walk toward the patrol-change point.

Sundust

Sundust

spacer.png
     Mandy

I point my finger at my eye and mumble softly to tidy itPrestidigitation to clean my eye and surrounding area.

I hear the radio call. "I guess we'll have to follow the another day." I summon a new batch of dancing lights and walk toward the patrol-change point.

Sundust

Sundust

spacer.png
     Mandy

I point my finger right at my own eye and mumble softly to tidy itPrestidigitation to clean my eye and surrounding area.

I hear the radio call. "I guess we'll have to follow the another day." I summon a new batch of dancing lights and walk toward the patrol-change point.

Sundust

Sundust

spacer.png
     Mandy

"Do you see them, too?!" I nearly shout at Lastolva. "Tracks!"

I point my finger right at my own eye and mumble softly to tidy itPrestidigitation to clean my eye and surrounding area.

I hear the radio call. "I guess we'll have to follow the tracks another day." I summon a new batch of dancing lights and start walking toward the patrol-change point.

Sundust

Sundust

spacer.png
     Mandy

"Do you see them, too?!" I nearly shout at Lastolva. "Tracks!"

I point my finger right at my own eye and mumble softly to tidyPrestidigitation to clean my eye and surrounding area my face magically.

I hear the radio call. "I guess we'll have to follow the tracks another day." I summon a new batch of dancing lights and start walking toward the patrol-change point.