Edit History

wwaugh

wwaugh

Mihaly nods. "Right," he says in English.

Mihaly tells Bogdan that they're taking him to meet some of the other people working for the Church, and that the person who told them to do so said there's someone there Bogdan would want to see. He notes that they weren't more specific than that, but that it sounds to him like they're referring to one of Bogdan's parents.

"Hey, so, I should probably tell you all now: Bogdan doesn't seem to know much of what's going on. I told him we were looking for a living human being, and trying to talk him into stopping, rather than putting him back in the ground and hoping he stays there this time. It seemed like the least horrible thing I could tell him that would get him to take this situation as seriously as he needs to take it. And apparently it's more than his parents told him."

"Uh... maybe we should try to arrange for nobody to use the main target's name in front of the kid, if we want that minor deception to stick long-term?"

wwaugh

wwaugh

Mihaly nods. "Right," he says in English.

Mihaly tells Bogdan that they're taking him to meet some of the other people working for the Church, and that the person who told them to do so said there's someone there Bogdan would want to see. He notes that they weren't more specific than that, but that it sounds to him like they're referring to one of Bogdan's parents.

"Hey, so, I should probably tell you all now: Bogdan doesn't seem to know much of what's going on. I told him we were looking for a living human being, and trying to talk him into stopping, rather than putting him back in the ground and hoping he stays there this time. It seemed like the least horrible thing I could tell him that would get him to take this situation as seriously as he needs to take it."

"Uh... maybe we should try to arrange for nobody to use the main target's name in front of the kid, if we want that minor deception to stick long-term?"