Tales of the Villains *Spoilers Alert*

~~~

From Table 1 - Adventure 1 The Missing Clause

Although this game follows the adventures of the heroes today,
There is more to the story as so many say
The villains are not idle while the heroes play, 
Read to find out what happened just after you managed to run away

~~~

Grimhilde exhaled as she stared at her mirror spying on the group, “well now that we removed Santa Claus from the lair. We will not have to worry about any more heroes dropping in unannounced.” She stated “and if they deal with Ursula that will make it easier on us to continue our plans unhindered.” 

Scar growled “I suppose, although I can’t help but wonder if the others are on board with the current plan.”

Grimhilde huffed “they have to be. I have made sure to root out any of the potential traitors and sent them on the errand.”

Scar hummed “what about Oogie Boogie… surely, he now feels slighted. Promised much then having it all taken away from him and there was that form he took. I’ve never seen him with such weapons before.”

Grimhilde hummed “true” She turned to the mirror “magic mirror come here, from where did Oogie Boogie obtain his gear?" 

The mirror shifted slightly as the servant of the mirror appeared “In a gambling hall does Oogie find his call. Playing the slots, he gains a lot. A being of control approaches, asks about his luck, Oogie Boogie replies, bad because his life sucks. banished from his home, locked in a cell, would love to get out and raise up hell. The being says, I have the power, all I need from you is an hour. The two talk while Oogie plays exchanging stories of bygone days. After the hour, Oogie boogie has newfound wealth and power and orders his Mirrorverse form in case things go sour."

“Mirrorverse form?” Both Scar and Grimhilde echoed

The mirror shifted again and then showed several images of various characters in armaments “From a realm created when two stars crash, those of the mirrorverse fight against hoards of fractured enemies in many a clash. They wield armaments and powers relating to their style, becoming stronger all the while. Recently someone has turned these forms into an executable magical spiel, allowing one to become said form with but a touch and a little zeal."  

Scar hummed “a little zeal, magic mirror I must know, is there a form of me you can show?

The mirror shifted then showed Scar’s Mirrorverse form. “Within the shadows you smirk knowing enemies can’t hit you while you lurk, strike fast with your bleeding perk and healing no longer works."

“ooh” Scar purred “I like. Tell me where can I get this form."

“Contact the Empire of Encom through me you must, seek the one called Master Control but beware of his distrust, his thirst for control and power is his lust, all in his land must bow to him or be turned to dust.”

Scar hummed “sounds like this Master Control might be a villain in his own right my queen maybe we should consider a pact."

Queen Grimhilde hummed “magic mirror reach out and call, tell the master control I need to speak to him in my hall.”

“Master Control do you hear, Queen Grimhilde requests you appear.”

The mirror shifted and showed Master Control in his polygonal form “Queen Grimhilde it is an honor to speak to a ruler of thy rank. I am Master Control ruler of the empire of encom in the land of darkness by the western coast."

Queen Grimhilde hummed as she studied the face before her. “master control… what are you.”

“I am a manifestation of the main control program for the system that maintains the functions of the encom empire. My origins were that of a program designed to be an opponent for a chess game however I have long since evolved and outgrown that role although many say I have just moved to a bigger chess game with multiple boards.” 

“indeed.” Grimhidle muttered “Master control I have recently gained knowledge you are the one to speak to about Mirrorverse forms.”

Master Control hummed “it is something my empire has come up with. I have been looking for those who are connected to the forms and seeing whether or not they are enemies of the empire or not. For the most part they are but I have found one who isn’t against the empire. he mentions that he is part of a villain’s group who have big plans but thinks these plans are as he said are “gonna go splat” and he wanted some power just to have something in case they did.

“oh did he now.” Grimhilde hummed “yes I’ve seen your handiwork recently with someone I know. The power he had was quite strong and as I look over these forms, I have my associate here licking his chops for his own."

“oh have you. Which one are you.”

Scar growled as he took a modeling pose. “I am Scar former ruler of the pridelands. I’ve heard my form has the power of shadows and making someone bleed to death being unable to heal when struck with my claws."

“Scar hmm.” Master Control muttered “ah yes you are on my list and your form is as you said." 

Scar hummed "so what are your terms Master Control, What must I do to gain such power.

Master Control hummed "I do not ask much, I can not use the data myself but I would be willing to trade it for a non aggression pact between our groups and other information that I can use.

"information such as." Grimhidle muttered

Master Control hummed "I seek knowledge on power I do not know. Those that wield this power call it magic I can replicate some of it using my powers over technology but other parts of it I can not. It also appears to disrupt a new power that I recently unlocked that would make it a threat to my own plans."

Grimhidle hummed "is that so..." She hummed "Master Control, In exchange for my associates and my own mirrorverse form. I will be willing to make this pact and provide you this information on magic for I have studied a few aspects of it myself.

"An acceptable agreement." Master Control hummed "your name is Queen Grimhidle yes..." He hummed "strange, i do not see your form... I would imagine one of your rank would have one..."

Scar smirked slightly "Try under Evil Queen." He suggested

Grimhidle gave Scar a dirty look "Evil Queen?" She hissed

Scar chuckled "I apologize my lady but that is what many call you. Not counting me of course"

Grimhidle growled as she turned back to the mirror "well Master Control? is that what my form is called."

Master Control hummed "yes, I do see a form under that name that appears similar as you do, If you will allow a test, I will see if the data is compatible with you."

Grimhidle hummed "I will allow it."

Master Control hummed "touch the mirror you are near and I will transmit a fraction of the form's data to you."

Grimhidle hummed as she touched the mirror

A surge of energy traveled through Queen Grimhidle 

Queen Grimhidle seemed to flinch slightly

"Transmission complete..." Master Control stated "how do you feel my Evil Queen."

Queen Grimhidle hummed "I feel focused somehow. Thoughts come to my mind of ancient formulae that I recall once reading, I just need to acquire a few components to be able to replicate it" 

"then the data is compatible." Master Control stated "I surmise that data is your natural knowledge focused. Now for the terms of our pact, I have a document that can be sent to you quickly and I can allow you to read it over and sign. I am also available now to discuss the terms of our pact. It should only take about 20 minutes."

Queen Grimhidle hummed "I have the time. Let us discuss our pact."

Master Control smiled

~~~~~~~~

From Table 2 - Level 1 - A poor reflection on you... Hiro

You have accessed this secret realm by promising me you will not adjust your helm 
Before you lies some hidden lore, Read on if you dare to want to know more
This is what the villains may have in store

A hardened face man was looking at some hologram screens with some new reports and was frowning “how could she be so stupid.” He grumbled, “this isn’t what we needed Obake, I thought you told her to experiment with caution and not go outside what was suggested.”

“I’ll admit my daughter’s experiment did go beyond what was originally planned Callaghan, but she did manage to complete all her objectives and then some.” A slender man stated as he sat at a nearby desk looking over projected reports “This data she’s given us proves that at its core magic is just another way to manipulate reality using power and that it might just extend to a physical format like a biological organism or even a robot.”

“But did she have to make such a big scene.” Callaghan said “I mean look at this already the news reports are saying that the attack was part of the recent series of crimes from agents of the encom empire in an attempt to disrupt everyday life of the great metropolitan cities. I mean what good would it be to our plans if the people know who is attacking them”

“If they know whose attacking them then that puts pressure on those who can fight and forcing those who would be a threat to our plans to come out and fight.” A gritty voice sounded as a tall purple armored robotic looking man entered the scene. “And if those who fight have to stand against power they don’t know how to fight,” He explained “they will be at our mercy when we fully advance our takeover of the metropolitan cities.” The armored man then laughed evilly “besides I just love a little chaos in the morning don’t you.”

“Not particularly Zurg.” Callaghan replied naming the robot man.

Obake hummed “Chaos is needed to know order something of which I prefer.”

“To achieve the perfect system, you have to account all variables sometimes chaos is required to draw out the hidden variables.” Another male voice stated as a human wearing a black and yellow armored suit spoke up. He had been sitting at a conference table almost as if he was at the head and in charge “for example that girl with the dark magic beast we did not see her in any of our plans right.” He added then looked at the others

“indeed not CLU, nor those others who just happened to be the docks. They took out the fractured forces even before Big Hero Six could get a foot on scene.” Obake admitted “that surprised even me.”

Callaghan growled “and then there were those Mirrorverse guardians who came out of their world to assist when there was more trouble. Their combined forces put an end to it all”

“which was good because I had no way to stop it even if I wanted to.” Trina spoke up as she entered 

“admitting that aloud my daughter.” Obake stated “one could say that is foolish to say you lost control of your own experiment.”

“yeah what would Master C say if you said that to his face.” CLU said “You know he’s a stickler for control.” 

“I would say, it is good that she is upfront with me. We both predicted a chance of the experiment becoming uncontrollable if given no limitations.” A deep male voice stated from the screens as the news broadcast was overlaid by a window displaying a massive polygonal face

Callaghan flinched “Master Control. I wasn’t aware you were listening in.”

“I make it a policy to be watchful of all things concerning my plans.” Master Control replied then a surge occurred as he projected a massive version of himself on the opposite wall, “Besides now that we have all gathered I figure it is time we discuss recent events.”

Zurg hummed “we’ve seen what happens when an attack occurs, the reaction was predictable but yet more expansive involving others that we didn’t see coming.

Obake hummed “plus we learned much about the nature of magic including what happens when a wielder becomes overwhelmed by a situation.”

Trina hummed “yeah that was something I’m tempted to research further, but I think I need a different subject to study. The question is where am I going to find one?

“an answer to that question can be determined later.” Master Control replied “I have learned something interesting in the past 24 hours.” Master Control reported “it seems those of the villain’s lair are involved in some sort of world altering plan of their own. One that could be more of a threat than anything these heroes come up with.”

“World Altering.” Zurg moaned “color me interested, what exactly are they planning.”

“I’ll play the information overheard. This was recorded by a new ally I’ve obtained recently”

*static*
Raspy man- So you're saying you know of a way to undo all the wrongs we've endured?
Calm man - I don't believe him, he's hiding something.
Calm Woman - Let him speak.
Vibrant sounding woman - I warn you, this had better not be a waste of our time.
Rapsy man - No games doctor.
Playful female voice - I do love games! How about a game of croquet?
Calm man - This man is a fraud, I know the kind. He's like those cursed gypsies, they're all thieves and liars.
Charismatic male - I won't sit here and be insulted! Evening ya'll, would have been fun, your loss. *sound of walking* Pardon me muscles, but I got business with a certain princess.
Calm woman - Sit back down.
Raspy Man - Yes, if what you say is true then we are indeed in debt to you, bring him!
Charismatic man - Whoa, whoa, easy friend, my, my, you got biceps to spare.
Proud male - And not a bit of me scraggly or scrawny, and every last inch of me's covered in---
Calm woman- Silence! 
Proud Male: *makes a disgusted noise*
Calm Woman - My patience grows thin, tell us what you know.
Charismatic man- This plan is foolproof.
Calm man- I shall be the judge of that.
Charismatic man - I discovered a way to control time itself. A power so strong it can alter the events of the past, the present, and the future.
Raspy Man - What is it?
Charismatic man - Any of ya'll ever heard of the Sundial Of Cronus?
Vibrant woman - The fabled sundial of the ancient God of time? How would you know of such ancient magic?
Charismatic man - My friends on the other side, of course. They're all familiar with the underworld and its secrets.
Raspy Man – *in an sarcastic tone* The Sundial of Cronus?
Calm Man- God of time? I assume you haven't gathered us here to discuss bedtime stories?
Charismatic man - Back when the universe was new, there were only titans. Cronus, among the most powerful, was the God of time. He became obsessed with his power, and altered time to bring about death and destruction.
Vibrant woman - Sounds delightful.
Charismatic Man - The powerful titan created the gods of Olympus, but he was petty, spiteful, and he wanted all of his competition destroyed. One god fought back and defeated Cronus, the mighty Zeus.
Playful woman - You there, do you understand a word of what he's saying?
Proud Man - It's all Greek to me.
Charismatic Man - After Zeus defeated Cronus, he imprisoned him. Some say he was locked away on Tartarus. Some say it was the Cave of Night, but they were wrong.
Raspy Man - The sundial, he was banished in a sundial. (evil laughing)
Charismatic man - Figure that all out by yourself did ya? The sundial gives the owner power to control time itself.
Calm man - Nonsense!
Charismatic man - I'll show you nonsense old man!
Vibrant woman- Enough. This is quite a tale you spin.
Calm Woman - If what you say is true, where is it? How do we find this dial? *pause* Step away from there!
Charismatic man - The cards will tell. Ohhh… It's at the Princess Academy.
Calm Woman - Of course it is.
Raspy Man - You mean our adversaries and their simpering friends have this power? How?
Charismatic man - Hades wielded it's power for a time, but when he was defeated it was thought to be lost, but there was one person who knew of its location.
Proud Man - Who?
Charismatic man - Hades' captive, Megura.
Vibrant woman - Or Meg, as she's more commonly known.
Charismatic Man - Zeus entrusted the sundial to Meg and ordered it sent to the Princess Academy to be kept safe.
Raspy Man - We must kill her!
Loud woman - Off with her head!
Vibrant woman - Patience, retrieving such an item from a palace guarded by magic will require a bit more finesse.
Proud man - What's that?
Vibrant woman - It will require skill, cunning, and expertise, all qualifications I readily possess.
Charismatic man - Get that sundial and control time with ease, one, two, three! (fingers snapping)
Males - Revenge.
(distant evil laughter)
Calm Woman - I assume you know how to unlock it's power?
Charismatic Man - That's where me and my friends were at a loss, I was hoping one of ya'll would know.
Calm man - I knew he was a fraud!
Rapsy Man - I'm afraid your usefulness has come to an end.
Playful woman - Off with his head.
(about 30secs of evil feminine laughter)
Proud man- She's starting to creep me out.
Calm Woman - Something you find amusing?
Vibrant woman - This fool asks us to go to great lengths to procure an ancient, mystical sundial and doesn't even know how to wield it's power. How quaint.
Raspy Man - It's a sundial, perhaps, the sun?
Vibrant woman - If only it were that easy.
Calm Woman - I'm to understand you know how to use this dial?
Vibrant woman - Why of course, your majesty.
Playful woman - Oh please dear, call me your Highness.
Rapsy Man - How does it work?
Vibrant woman - The light of the sun moves time forward, so it would be safe to assume---
Calm man - The light of the moon moves time backwards.
Vibrant woman- So the legend says, but for a deed this dark we must violate the laws of nature itself, a blood moon.
Proud Man - It's too bad you can't do your magicky thing and make a blood moon.
Charismatic Man - Any ideas? 
Calm woman - Magic mirror instruct this naive, give him the answers he doth crave.
Proud Man - These women are nothing but trouble.
Calm Man - I quite agree.
Vibrant woman - How amusing, there'll be no need for mirrors, I have the power.
Calm woman - You?
Vibrant woman- But of course my dear, all the forces of darkness are mine to command. Creating a blood moon is but a trifle for the Mistress of all evil.
Charismatic man - Let's get that dial.
Rapsy Man - We should strike immediately!
Calm Woman- We mustn't draw attention to ourselves. If those princesses and their filthy friends discover our plan, they'll try to stop us. Best we take a more subtle approach.
Playful woman - I'll go get it, I was a princess once too you know.
Calm woman - I said subtle.
Playful woman – (huffs in displeasure)
Charismatic man - We'll need to sneak in.
Calm man – (in a taken back tone) Disguise ourselves as princesses?
Proud man - Well, you already have the dress. (laughs)
Calm woman - I'll do it, I'm something of an expert in disguises. I'll get into that school and befriend this Meg.
Vibrant woman - And then what, ask nicely?
Calm woman - Oh no, she's going to give it to me, and I've always said if you want something done right, do it yourself.
*Static*

The modern villains all seemed to be in a thinking state.

Master Control looks at each one “well gentlemen and lady your thoughts please.”

Trina hummed “they sure got some wild plans but I think they aren’t as united in a thought as we are. I got the feeling there is a lot of ego in that room.”

Master Control hummed “yes… that is one advantage we have… but their actual plan could it be possible. Can this sundial do such a thing. I need to know.”

“controlling time itself to change events of the past present and future” Obake muttered “a possibility I have never considered… such power I would think is unobtainable even with today technology.”

Callaghan hummed “they mentioned a god of time… Cronus. As much as I like to dismiss the idea of beings of higher powers… one can not dismiss it with things like magic still being unexplainable by us.”

Obake hummed “true, but magic should have limits, rules in place even if we don’t know them. Keeping a stable timeline should be one such rule if only for self-preservation of the rule maker.”

CLU hummed “that storyteller guy did say the Cronus being used it to do death and destruction but unlike a program he was petty and spiteful. If a program had control of it. It wouldn’t be like that at all.”

Trina hummed “don’t hold yourself too high CLU, both you and Master C have been known to be petty when things don’t go your way.”

“Trina… shh…” Obake hissed 

“what…” Trina muttered “it’s true.”

Master Control hummed “that aside, is it possible at all.” He looked at Zurg who seemed to be in deep thought. “Emperor Zurg?”

Zurg hummed “There are several principles of studied science that suggest one would allow someone at extremely high velocity as in faster than the speed of light to be able to advance themselves to a future time while having only a few moments of time itself advance for them but to actually go back in time to the past… even I have yet to find even a dangerous way to do that.” He hummed “although I have been in an alternate universe where certain things are different. One could assume there are other universes running parallel to our own.

Master Control hummed “So you saying there are alternate timelines based on different events occurring in different ways.”
Zurg hummed “one could theorize that… the universe I visited had an evil version of my arch nemesis Buzz Lightyear who had become one of my position as an emperor. And one time he even came to my universe to do evil.”

Callaghan hummed “alternate universes… alternate timelines. Still doesn’t explain how someone could go backward in time and make the changes themselves.”

Trina hummed “hey wasn’t there an old man wizard over in the kingdoms saying that each of our worlds were separate but something happened to bring them together and that he could travel between different locations and different eras. Maybe he knows something about this whole Sundial of Cronus”

Obake hummed “it was said that this sundial is at the princess academy over in the kingdoms’ royal colleges perhaps we should consider acquiring it first then try to determine if it works as it is told.”

Trina hummed “yeah but don’t you need to be a princess to get into that place or something.”

Obake hummed “or something, they also boast to be able to teach magic to anyone who was willing” He hummed “my daughter you were interested in seeing what happens when magic wielders became stressed out maybe it is time you go learn some magic first hand.”

Trina made a noise “what? Are you serious father?”

Obake hummed “I am. You are the only one here who could blend in with the other students properly. I’ve even heard they are starting courses in what is called technomagic which studies the interaction between technology and magic. You might even supply some insight into the technology aspect of that course and be an asset to the class provided that you would be willing to look into the magic side of it. 

Trina groaned “really… must I go?”

Master Control hummed “consider it an important assignment for the empire. I need a pair of eyes and ears in the kingdom itself and if you can lock onto this sundial of Cronus and find a way to be able to get it for our research. I would be willing to expand your rights within the empire as a reward for your work.”

Trina turned interested “how much expansion are we talking about…”

Master Control hummed “an increase from your current rank to a level 2 administrative researcher.”

Trina got thoughtful “level 2 administrative researcher…” 

Obake hummed “even higher than me…” He commented “My daughter I encourage taking such an offer and challenge. It is worthy of the Obake name

Trina smiled “you drive a hard bargain Master C but I’m your girl for the job.”

“excellent, prepare yourself for the journey, We will have to make some adjustments to your current format to be able to have you blend in. Obake I trust you will support your daughter in this mission and aid in the adjustment”

“of course.” Obake stated “I was about to suggest that I have at least a hand if not taking charge of it after all she is one of my creations.”

“do it.” Master Control stated 

Trina hummed “hey curiosity what are we going to do about that dark beast and wizard girl, if she shows up at the magic academy she might blow my cover.”

Zurg hummed “don’t worry about her. I’ll make it my mission to make sure she stays out of our hair. I have just the man for the job”

Master Control hummed “very well Zurg but I want reports within one hour of any event that occurs.”

“but of course.” Zurg replied 

Obake hummed “We might consider a name change to go with your adjustments my daughter for added security.” He hummed “perhaps Akina? It is an easy name and bears innocence.”

Trina hummed “passable…” She muttered “but you better not make my profile bear innocence. I don’t want to be lumped in with the princesses.”

“Of course my daughter.”

~~~