OOC

igordragonian12

You know we need to think of a reunion episode/adventure.

It will be very intresting to see Doc and Prospi after their own journeys which have changed them both.

Maybe the war against Nemesis would be a good point?

Just an idea.

Feels like a potential "season finale", I imagine the Brotherhood might get involved too.

Hmm, the battle against Nemesis could be a good spot for it.

As for the Brotherhood, I think Prosperity's ideals might have infected the young recruits. They don't like the goats, but they might have a similar change in heart that the goats did. if the goats truly try to make peace with the brotherhood, that would split the brotherhood on what they should do and the younger soldiers might want the peace to where they convince the old leadership to step down.

I Could imagine Prosperity convincing them to join the goats. It could be like the Hobbit book, Battle of the Five Armies.

Yes, very epic!

I already have an idea on how the Brotherhood could be reformed, thanks to Prosperity's actions. She might have to make a few moral decisions tho.

Yeah after thinking about it for a long while, I had an idea on how to start the next chapter based on what happened in doc's previous chapter. It makes sense that the two of them would have actions that affect each other's adventures in small ways.

It's an anime made by Akira Toriyama (DBZ's creator)

About a post apoclayptic world with almost no water, and what water there is, is horded by the king.

An old sherif and a demon prince go on journey to find water...

It's very Fallout-ish

it remind me of old school dragon ball with some Ghibli vibes

That sounds like a good anime! I'll have to see if I can find it here and watch. I finished all the anime that was on my list last month.

*checks*

Okay, looks like it is on Hulu, so I'll ask my wife for the password later and then see if I can find it on there. If so, then you'll have someone new to talk about the show with. :D

Disney owns Hulu here, so it's apparently on both? I'd probably watch it on Disney if they have it. A lot less stupid commercials play on Disney.

Edit

Okay, so the anime is on both, but Disney only plays the sub while Hulu has both dub and sub. But Hulu has a hundred more commercials, so I guess there's no clear easy way to watch this show.

I did watch the first episode and it is interesting that it's basically "three old guys go on a car trip" lol. Well, the prince is more acting like a kid, but I think I might like this show.

Toriyama has an art style you can't miss. Satan looks just like his counterpart in Dragonball z

Edited by Digodragon (see edit history)