Edit History

CharmingSatyr

CharmingSatyr

Seven Days to the Grave - Maria continued ...

Father Dhatri

image.jpeg.c71b8e5483067102279b6da73ce3e8f9.jpeg"Girlfriend ... " he repeats carefully, as if testing the word to see how it feels coming out of his mouth. "Girlfriend ... " His quick and easy smile slides across his lips. Evidently, he likes the way it sounds.

"Well, if we are indeed going to be girlfriend and boyfriend," he playfully teases, "I suppose you should get used to calling me 'Ishani'. It is my name, after all."

"One of these days, we'll have to discuss the teachings of Abadar. Everyone is so focused on the gold that they miss our true purpose in what we do."

"As for my sister, maybe it's best if we don't add more to her plate at the moment. Let me approach her alone, maybe test the waters a little bit. With everything that's going on -- this disease, the fight with the Gray Maidens, and everything else, her isolating herself may be a sign that she can't handle too many surprises right now."

"How about I take both of my favorite ladies out next Starday? That'll give me a week to plan, and give her an extra day after Oathday to catch up on work after services so I won't feel like I'm making things more difficult for her."

GM NOTE: Responding to this post.

CharmingSatyr

CharmingSatyr

Seven Days to the Grave - Maria continued ...

Father Dhatri

image.jpeg.c71b8e5483067102279b6da73ce3e8f9.jpeg"Girlfriend ... " he repeats carefully, as if testing the word to see how it feels coming out of his mouth. "Girlfriend ... " His quick and easy smile slides across his lips. Evidently, he likes the way it sounds.

"Well, if we are indeed going to be girlfriend and boyfriend," he playfully teases, "I suppose you should get used to calling me 'Ishani'. It is my name, after all."

"One of these days, we'll have to discuss the teachings of Abadar. Everyone is so focused on the gold that they miss our true purpose in what we do."

"As for my sister, maybe it's best if we don't add more to her plate at the moment. Let me approach her alone, maybe test the waters a little bit. With everything that's going on -- this disease, the fight with the Gray Maidens, and everything else, her isolating herself may be a sign that she can't handle too many surprises right now."

"How about I take both of my favorite ladies out next Starday? That'll give me a week to plan, and give her an extra day after Oathday to catch up on work after services so I won't feel like I'm making things more difficult for her."