Edit History

CharmingSatyr

CharmingSatyr

Seven Days to the Grave - Chappie continued ...

Alchemy Lab - Zellara's House

The young lad immediately brightens as he considers Chappie's offer. Working side-by-side with one of his fabled rescuers doing work that he loves is a dream come true and as he pauses, Chappie can tell that he's waiting for a punchline or something to make his dreams come crashing down.

"As great as your offer is ... " the boy replies cautiously, clearly afraid to push back lest the offer be immediately and irrevocably rescinded, "two weeks of laborI did the math. At your skill ranks, it would take about 5 days to make each alchemical item, so a total of 10 days assuming nothing goes wrong. with nothing to show for it hardly seems fair. I think getting to keep one of the tanglefoot bags out of the batch would be a better deal."

"Plus no stealing supplies, and I get to keep my notes and make as many more notes as I want," he hastily adds.

He thrusts out his hand, offering it to Chappie to shake on the deal. A few pieces of paper flutter to the floor.

GM NOTE: Responding to this post.

CharmingSatyr

CharmingSatyr

The young lad immediately brightens as he considers Chappie's offer. Working side-by-side with one of his fabled rescuers doing work that he loves is a dream come true and as he pauses, Chappie can tell that he's waiting for a punchline or something to make his dreams come crashing down.

"As great as your offer is ... " the boy replies cautiously, clearly afraid to push back lest the offer be immediately and irrevocably rescinded, "two weeks of laborI did the math. At your skill ranks, it would take about 5 days to make each alchemical item, so a total of 10 days assuming nothing goes wrong. with nothing to show for it hardly seems fair. I think getting to keep one of the tanglefoot bags out of the batch would be a better deal."

"Plus no stealing supplies, and I get to keep my notes and make as many more notes as I want," he hastily adds.

He thrusts out his hand, offering it to Chappie to shake on the deal. A few pieces of paper flutter to the floor.

CharmingSatyr

CharmingSatyr

"Plus no stealing supplies, and I get to keep my notes and make as many more as I want," he hastily adds.