Khan - Kobold Quartermaster

• 2 weeks later...

My initial very quick skim says this is looking good so far, but I need to try to make time to read everyone's threads in more detail very soon.

No problem, thanks

Re the disadvantage for the spellcaster playing darts, what did you have in mind? He's using Swift Concentration to use a swift action to keep it up and Concentration note "...actions include casting a spell, concentrating on an active spell, directing a spell, using a spell-like ability, or using a skill that would provoke an attack of opportunity. In general, if an action wouldn’t normally provoke an attack of opportunity, you need not make a Concentration check to avoid being distracted." Since making an attack roll doesn’t normally provoke an attack of opportunity I'm not sure how to handle this? He'll make any easy concentration check (+19 to his check) so maybe a -2 to hit?

27 minutes ago, Nameless Void said:

No problem, thanks

Re the disadvantage for the spellcaster playing darts, what did you have in mind? He's using Swift Concentration to use a swift action to keep it up and Concentration note "...actions include casting a spell, concentrating on an active spell, directing a spell, using a spell-like ability, or using a skill that would provoke an attack of opportunity. In general, if an action wouldn’t normally provoke an attack of opportunity, you need not make a Concentration check to avoid being distracted." Since making an attack roll doesn’t normally provoke an attack of opportunity I'm not sure how to handle this? He'll make any easy concentration check (+19 to his check) so maybe a -2 to hit?

It may be a while before he sees this and answers, so in the meantime, how about you just roll your concentration check and so long as you don't mess that up carry on without penalty to keep the game moving. The girls are unlikely to complain since they're cheating anyway. 😉

I'd rather not have to spend my limited brainpower figuring out what's fair; I'll trust you folks to be reasonable. Maybe on a tie the spellcaster loses? I don't know.