FOE: P&H: Children Friendly Dark Humor

igordragonian12

The crowd is hypnotized by the fire and the speech!

The burning speech of Doc will spread all over the island!

(Mechanicly, when it will be time to determine how much ponies, Nemesis has recruited she will roll with disavnatage.

+

Negeates the disavantage on the rolls relating for diplomacy for the sake of the New Echidnian Order)

And with that, most of the crowd disperse chatting excitedily.

Anteni has opened his maw.

"Wow. Very fulfilling emotions. Mmmmm.' and then he joins the table and motion for Lost Hope to join.

He keep sitting in his place... shyly?

Clover Wing. "Is this always.. so dramatic?"

Gazer:"Wait. You are actually cool?"

The others trying to process it all

On 4/12/2024 at 11:27 AM, igordragonian12 said:

"Wow. Very fulfilling emotions. Mmmmm.' and then he joins the table and motion for Lost Hope to join.

He keep sitting in his place... shyly?

"Hello Anteni. How have things been going with you and Hope?" Doc asks. He waves to Hope.

On 4/12/2024 at 11:27 AM, igordragonian12 said:

Clover Wing. "Is this always.. so dramatic?"

Gazer:"Wait. You are actually cool?"

Doc chuckles. "No, not always this dramatic. Drama mostly follows me around. As for being cool, that's probably something I'll let you decide. I just want to make Equestria a better place, and sometimes a spirited speech helps in the debate."

"I saw some monster hunters outside town. Greeda chased them off with her presence. I'm guessing they're looking to cause trouble for any non-ponies staying here."

Hope sigh and join the big table, when Anteni keep insisting.

"Quite well, all things considered! I rode a GIANT maggot!" he say cheerfully.

"You almost died and I have wasted most of my ammo on that thing." Lost Hope groan.

"You are smelly." Gazer note.

"Gazer!" Clover scold him.

Lost Hope sigh in defeat and get up from the table.

Anteni look at Gazer and scold him- in his nice attitude

"Hey. That wasnt very nice. To let you know, he is showering more then any pony I know! Cant you see has a condition? As it is, it difficult for him to socialize with none ghouls. It really hurts him you know? I can taste it."  

and he spit into a spatton.

Clover Wing also add.

"Have you forgotten the principles of Mutantmania? Diffrent is beautiful!"

But this discssion seems to makem Lost Hope even more uncomfortrable and he gets out.

Life Knife:"Phew. Now we can breath!"

She seemed to keep her offensive opinions to behins Lost Hope's back.

Better...?

Anteni finally get a bit frusrated."Come on!'

He take a deep breath.

"That fiiiiiine. At this point we should be used for this.'

And decide to continue tell of his adventures.

"We also found a radio station in highly radiated area.. we could hear channels from other islands and main Equestria.' He pull out a heaby notebook.

"Very intresting stuff! But I had to give back the hazmat suite I have borrowed. So... what else..."

he has pondered.

"Oh! We have reached the sea! It was very acidic, and it gave me a new hole!" he say excitidly showing a specific hole in his hind leg.

"Also there were predatory ghoul sea ponies. Quite icky. But Lost Hope was quick with the gun!'

Doc gives Life Knife a gentle, disapproving elbow for her comment. He takes sides with Clover. Different is beautiful. Kids have no filter, but adults should know better.

He listens to Antenni's tales and finds them interesting. "Well seems like you had some pretty good experiences too. Glad Hope was there with you so you can watch each other's back. I don't know what I would do without the companions I had in the Brainroot."

Here. Doc gives both Greeda and Life Knife a friendship pat on the backs of appreciation.

"So, I'm here to see Proff, and then deal with Nemesis and her delusional idea to take on the goats. Need to prevent the innocent slaughter of children. I don't suppose you know where I can raise an army on short notice?."

Greeda give a small smile.

Maybe socializing helped her own issues.

Life Knife has rolled her eyes a bit.

When hearing of Hope&Anteni's adventures and Doc and Mom's scold he fold his ears.

"Should I go after him and say sorry?" he ask.

Anteni tap his chin.

"Not right now. Right now, he is probably smoking and he preffer to to that alone. But if next time you see you him, you can brave yourself and apologize- he'l apreciate it." He reply to the kid.

Life Knife:"I guess we can go to Proff's office now.'

Sheriff Bright think.

"Well, depend on what kind of army you want- if you have the cups, then surely you can hire mercenaries with ease"

Life Knife add. "Proff has many connection... foe the right deal I am sure he can get you an army."

Greeda snore

"Army of blood thirsty cultist and desprare indebters?"

Life Knife shrug. "Probably."

Anteni:"Well, most of my kind are pacifist.. but in general, Echidnians *should* feel *some* comradrary with fellow Echidnians like the goats"

He look concerned.

"But maybe I can talk this Nemesis out of this?"

Greeda is laughing so loud, that few ponies ducking on the floor, thinking somepony has shot a cannon at the bar.

8 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

Life Knife has rolled her eyes a bit.

Dad joke: Doc rolls Life's eyes back to her.

Sheriff Bright think. "Well, depend on what kind of army you want- if you have the caps, then surely you can hire mercenaries with ease"

Life Knife add. "Proff has many connections... for the right deal I am sure he can get you an army."

Greeda snore "Army of blood thirsty cultist and desperate indebters?"

Life Knife shrug. "Probably."

Doc shakes his head. "I don't have a lot of money nor collateral to spend on raising a mercenary army. What I do have, however, is a field of several factions that Nemesis would attack next after the goats. So getting folks to join based on a common enemy might get me a few warm bodies. We'll still be the underdogs, so the other thing is the court of opinion-- if I can find cameras we can portray Nemesis as the bully against innocent children. That could turn some groups away from her and reduce her army's size."

Anteni:"But maybe I can talk this Nemesis out of this?"

Greeda is laughing so loud, that few ponies ducking on the floor, thinking somepony has shot a cannon at the bar.

Doc wince at the laugh, but doesn't stop Greeda. He just wasn't prepared for it. He pats Greeda to make sure she's okay and won't like, fall over and break the furniture.

"There's no taking to Nemesis. She is a zealot for killing anything that isn't like her. I think it's better if we try and convince those around Nemesis to abandon her cause instead." Doc thinks for a moment. "Speaking of convincing... Anteni, you said most of your kind are pacifists. Are they willing instead to run a propaganda campaign against Nemesis, spreading lies about her and convince folks to go against her plan?"

Life Knife:"I guess we can go to Proff's office now.'

"Alright then. Anteni, I'll be right back to talk more about this idea. We could have a plan in the making."

Sheriff Bright humm.

"Cameras? Hmm. If anypony would have some it would be Apogee & Perigee. Prosperity actually is often working for them"

----

Greeda seems ok. Maybe.

Anteni seems a bit uncomfortable but reply.

"Yes.. it's actually our speciality and by history was our role for the Echidnian effort during the Great War. I can do my best, but my social credit is low, so I dont know how much support I can gather..." he says apolegticly.

Doc has the sense that he might be a doormat among changlings at least.

----

As Doc get up Clover ask.

"Mmm.. and where me and Gazer.. should go?"

12 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

"Cameras? Hmm. If anypony would have some it would be Apogee & Perigee. Prosperity actually is often working for them"

"Oh, I could ask them how Prosperity is doing. Thanks for the idea," Doc said.

12 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

"Yes.. it's actually our speciality and by history was our role for the Echidnian effort during the Great War. I can do my best, but my social credit is low, so I dont know how much support I can gather..." he says apolegticly.

"Well, maybe I should go with you?" Doc suggested. "I don't have a lot of this... Social credit, but we could combine our strengths when we make our proposal."

13 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

Mmm.. and where me and Gazer.. should go?

"Stay here for right now. Right after I meet with Proff, I'll introduce you to Grandma and see about room accomodations for you and Gazer."

Doc will go with Life Knife to see Proff in his office.

"Hmm." Anteni looks nervouse.

"It wont be an easy sale."

----

Clover nod. "Ok."

Patricia barge in

"I'll make she and lil' Gazer are ok.' she promise.

And with that Doc leave the bar alongside Life Knife and Greeda.

And indeed, Lost Hope is smoking in the corner of the street. Smoke gets out from wierd places in his body- mostly bullet holes.

Sellout in the town's yard selling, and granny Sandy Pit buys ammo from him, while her grandson Sand Hoof seemed to be begging.

"Please! You dont have to do this!'

Some other dorky punk looking mare with Monster Hunter armband: A young earth pony with huge and heavy glasses, blue make up and lipstick over her pink coat and her mane was mostly shaven.

"Shutup! If you have any respect for her you will join her!"

she bark. and crowd of ponies watch at the exchange chat with each other and the tension seemed to rise.

2 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

"It wont be an easy sale."

"No, but failure is not an option here. We'll make it work."

2 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

and crowd of ponies watch at the exchange chat with each other and the tension seemed to rise.

Doc waves to granny Sandy. "Howdy. What's all the tension here about?"

Granny Sandy narrow her eyes.

"Doc? You have something on your forehead...' she comment and srug.

"Tension? There is no tension- I just prepparing to join Nemesis and my grandchild being a drama queen about it.' she shrug.

The angry looking mare bark. "Well said!"

Doc notice that her saddle bags contain rolled posters, and her forelegs are stained in ink.

It seems at least half of the crowd murmur in agreement.

Sand Hoof sigh

"But granny, you have already did your part in fighting monsters, there is no need to-"

he is echoed by some ponies of the crowd, but with much less enthusasim

Granny Pit roll her eyes.

"You havent heard the General? This is my chance.. for one final GREAT mission. And I go out, that is an epic way to go out! Just like your parents went out!'

16 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

"You havent heard the General? This is my chance.. for one final GREAT mission. And I go out, that is an epic way to go out! Just like your parents went out!'

"So that's your weak-ass idea of a great mission? Abandoning your grandson to embrace hatred so you can go murder some children elsewhere?"

Granny Sandy doesnt look impressed.

"I guess that a self defeating way to describe it." she reply nonchalantly.

The crowd follow the argument like ping pong.

"Sand Hoof isnt a baby, even if he is acting like it. The Wasteland has suffered their evil for centuries, and if there is a chance to finally make the land safer for ponies, who am I to refuse the call? Sure, my vendeta is mostly with the birdies... but the goats are almost as bad, and maybe if I survive, General Nemesis will lead us to clean Equestria of all kinds of Echidnians!"

Sand Hoof cringe.

"..This.. cant be right, granny, surely there are better ways-"

She cut him off as she put ammp boxes in her wagon.

"...kid. I have been in this cursed world for decades. I have met hundreds of ponies, and have carried our family's legacy- there is ONE way to end problems- with death. It's very simple- no goats, no problems."

Greeda snarl.

"But that's where you're wrong," Doc argue. "I have returned from the goat settlement. I led a group of young goats to destroy their Brainroot and overthrow the old goat archtemplar. One of the young goats has taken over as the new Echidnian leader. A goat who believes in peace! If you fight them now, you will have thrown away peace and for future generations of ponies. Your legacy will be the one who restarted the war. Every filly and colt will come to your grave to spit on it. THAT will be your legacy."

The crowds start to rile up.

Finally some ponies chant

"PEACE! FUTURE!" And close a half ring, while the others are also.

"NO ECHIDNIANS, NO PROBLEMS!'

it getting hitting up quickly, and intensly. Before Sheriff Bright manage to arrive, there is a clear sound of somepony loading a gun- and then ponies stop and gasp.

But then in this gasp a cheerful music is heard! Ponies are bewilderd.

"SHOOP! SHOOP!"

A colorful smoke with a rich and flavorful smell that dim the senses a bit.

The smoke turn into a slight mist that paint everything with a cheery psychedelic tone.

From the mist are appearing few characters all dancing-

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894712175862616084/1231723346178211850/17137361064792302961904066122622.jpg?ex=6637fec2&is=662589c2&hm=c46b34c14dc086c6b98cf2d3e9c45aa54da67402c2c00d02a1cfd4151b82b4cb&

First is a changling dressed in colorful outfit and a glued moustache and seemed to lead the show.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894712175862616084/1231723555704803448/1713736162155390719466541300797.jpg?ex=6637fef3&is=662589f3&hm=e5477c3b66ff22a8ed5abcb83e4604eb23be2721d8ac346e39c3af2d40cec4cb&

By his side has appeared a colorful changling with a red black caprace and wings. She is even MORE energetic fluttering around, raining conffetis over the crowd.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894712175862616084/1231723700286394468/17137361935034210671900607701489.jpg?ex=6637ff16&is=66258a16&hm=8add8327cdbfd6a506c5ff5e2812306254bad0900481d52b83424b85cf6b378d&

Trio of pony(?) clowns are trotting and throwing bean bag chairs exactly under every pony from the... mm.... umm...

Their body build is a bit wierd- frog like, thin limbs and a round belly.

the mist?

And they also ocompany the musical number with a dance.

https://www.clipartmax.com/png/middle/195-1956267_at-by-xaika-fnaf-oc-magician.png

But as if all of that isnt strange enough, a doll-plushie like thing come out of mist, a bipedal critter of sort?

She(?) give the digitial compent and echo for the song and toss small colortul packets of popcorn(?!) to every pony.

It has the cartoon logo of this entertainer crew with a big "RISORIUS CIRCUSE"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894712175862616084/1231724058803044363/17137362364785491859063697592170.jpg?ex=6637ff6b&is=66258a6b&hm=5c75bd9af22eeaf4f98925d04ed2710a0b5864f40540eb04d53557f564f77317&

Another pair of plushietronics accompany the first one, one is very long necked and the other... somewhat reminding of a reindeer..?

the giraffe hold a star shaped guitar and spin her long neck.

Thr antelope bounce around, while drumming.

but both pibeal and very colorful.

The giraffe is white-silver-blue, and the antelope is brown-tan-green.

https://youtu.be/KEUoXcXVxRo?feature=shared

Shoop, shoop (aha, hey!)
Shoop, shoop
Shoop, shoop (hey!)
Shoop, shoop

I know you're knowing that there's something wrong
But don't you worry, I have just the song for you (mm-hm)
Just for you (you)
So kick those hooves up in this comfy chair
And you'll forget about those cares in a minute or two, yeah
That's what you'll do (do)

You've got a lot on your mane and that's kind of tragical
With a little bit of laughing and a touch of theatric
You'll feel brand new
And you'll forget what's been troubling you

So put your hooves up high
'Cause we're feeling all right (hey!)
Every day is awesome in the Risorius Circuse
So put your hooves up, put your hooves up (hey!)
Everyone go and yell HOOooORAY

Na, na, hey
A ruckus in the circuse!
Na, na, hey (woo!)
 go and yell HOooORAY (yeah!)

Now feel the rhythm, time to get up and cheer (alright)
You'll feel much better if you hold a hoof with your peer
It's true (so true!)
(Yeah, it's true!)
Just feel the groove (feel it!)

With a little bit of magic and a twist or a twirl (yeah!)
We can brighten up your day, we can brighten your world!
You'll feel brand new-

Sand Hoof looks confused and smile:
'Uh, I have forgotten  what's  has been troubling me?

So put your hooves up high
'Cause we're feeling all right (hey!)
Every day is awesome in the Risorius Circuse
So put your hooves up, put your hooves up (yeah!)
Everyone go and yell HOORAY

Na, na, hey (it's gonna be okay)
Risorius Circuse
Na, na, hey
So go and yell HOORAY
Na, na, hey (okay!)
Risorius Circuse
Everyone go and yell HOOORAY!"

(Oog- I dont know if Doc would know, but enchantment spells are thrown around.

Stuff like Calm Emotions, Suggestion- but it all seemd to be targeted to calm down the ponies from the feud and to enjoy the show.

If Doc want to resist, it's a Wisdom DC 17. But even if he fail, it just comply him to calm down, enjoy the show and to like Risorius and the Plushietronics.

Greeda's save-

Greeda's save)

Sandy Pit and Sand Hoof are sitting by each other star eyed by the show.

Children looks especialy mesmerized.

Some of the adults feels wierd facination by the plushitronics..

The smol changling, despite his size has an explosive presence.

"WELCOME FIRELIGHT TOWN! IT ME RISORIUS THE SMILE HERDER! GIVE ME A HOOORAY!"

the crowd cheers as the clowns and plushtronics gift around posters and here and there tickets.

"THAT THE SPIRIT! AND PLEASE APPALUDE MY BEAUTIFUL RIGHT HOOF THE MIRACLOUSE LADYBUG!'

the red changling jump in air and does beautiful acrobatic spin in air

"Yeah! That right! And they might lack most of the flash&blood most people have, but they do powered up by cheers! so please give cheers to

RIKKI THE RACCON!

JERRY THE GIRAFFE

ANNNNNND ANNY THE ANTELOPE! 

The plushtronics seemed to be more energized by the appaluse, gifting around popcorn and small toys as the crowd and especialy children cheer more and more.

"Thank you! Thank you! please go on! your admire is good on my tongue! but let's seriouse just a tiiiiny bit!

The Wasteland is a scary and harsh place! larvas of all species see things they shouldnt! Losing relatives and face unfair horrors! So just for this night, we invite all the children of Firelight Town free of charge. (The adults will pay the regular 199 cups) so please! for one night forget about your worries! Our tent is set outside of town and the show will begin at sundown!"

The circues goes out like a parade, and the colorful.mist follows them.

The ponies chant excitedly, with each other and looks.. postiivly energized.

very few looks confused a bit.

Name
Greeda's save
1d20-1 4