Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Ionacu Davian

r1.jpg.b0f47c9611333b6c012aba6c5827ccea.jpg   Ionacu Davian HP: 16/16 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 6 AC: 15, Perception: 4, Speed: 25 '

A black raven perched high in the gables of number 6 Lancet Street, bobbed its head, a gold-amber eye flicking left and right, the setting sun creating dark shadows along the eaves.

A young man, dark short hair on a pale smooth face, in smart casual evening dress, came walking down Lancet Street to stop at the door of number 3. There was a sylph woman who seemed to be it could be assumed an 'other' standing before the door. He observed her, the young man's expression carefully neutral.

"Shall we enter?" he politely asked the woman.

Ionacu had few words of comfort and no hard promises to offer Amin. "These things can be negotiated with the tax offices," Inocacu had stated. "They are sensible business people, ongoing revenue is much better than bankrupting citizens. But there needs to be a basis for discussion Amin. You can't just buy them off. You need to show a means of income. I'm happy to act as a facilitator, to ask for an extension or offer a plan. I can't help financially."

There Ionacu had had to leave it. He had his own concerns and with the harrow card in his pocket, an appointment to keep.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Ionacu Davian

r1.jpg.b0f47c9611333b6c012aba6c5827ccea.jpg   Ionacu Davian HP: 8/8 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 6 AC: 15, Perception: 4, Speed: 25 '

A black raven perched high in the gables of number 6 Lancet Street, bobbed its head, a gold-amber eye flicking left and right, the setting sun creating dark shadows along the eaves.

A young man, dark short hair on a pale smooth face, in smart casual evening dress, came walking down Lancet Street to stop at the door of number 3. There was a sylph woman who seemed to be it could be assumed an 'other' standing before the door. He observed her, the young man's expression carefully neutral.

Ionacu had few words of comfort and no hard promises to offer Amin. "These things can be negotiated with the tax offices," Inocacu had stated. "They are sensible business people, ongoing revenue is much better than bankrupting citizens. But there needs to be a basis for discussion Amin. You can't just buy them off. You need to show a means of income. I'm happy to act as a facilitator, to ask for an extension or offer a plan. I can't help financially."

There Ionacu had had to leave it. He had his own concerns and with the harrow card in his pocket, an appointment to keep.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Ionacu Davian

r1.jpg.b0f47c9611333b6c012aba6c5827ccea.jpg   Ionacu Davian HP: 8/8 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 6 AC: 15, Perception: 4, Speed: 25 '

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Ionacu Davian