Edit History

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.pngAquila | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +3 | Speed: 25 | Perception: +3
Hero Points: 1/3 | Kinetic Gate: Closed
| Conditions: None | Effects: N/A

Aquila holds her hands up in a placating gesture. She withholds a sigh of frustration. Was she really going to have to be the adult in the room?

"Hold, now, everyone. We only just got here, let's at least find out why before we resort to hostility."

Assuming no one launches into a tirade, the sylph puts her hands down, then crosses them across her torso.

"I'm Aquila. I take it I'm not the only one who found a mysterious Harrow card recently. If I'm not mistaken, I think we've all got someone in common, a person of interest, for one reason or another. I'm sure our host will take it upon themselves to tell us why we, specifically, have been brought together here."

Finishing her introduction and general musing, Aquila takes the opportunity to look around. It reminds her of some of the more cluttered homes of her Varisian neighbors, the older matrons hoarding knick-knacks and burning incense for some esoteric purpose. Aquila never found the scents particularly soothing or welcome, but it beat the odors of Old Korvosa, particularly Bridgefront.

OOC & Actions

N/A

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.pngAquila | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +3 | Speed: 25 | Perception: +3
Hero Points: 1/3 | Kinetic Gate: Closed
| Conditions: None | Effects: N/A

Aquila holds her hands up in a placating gesture. She withholds a sigh of frustration. Was she really going to have to be the adult in the room?

"Hold, now, everyone. We only just got here, let's at least find out why before we become adversaries."

Assuming no one launches into a tirade, the sylph puts her hands down, then crosses them across her torso.

"I'm Aquila. I take it I'm not the only one who found a mysterious Harrow card recently. If I'm not mistaken, I think we've all got someone in common, a person of interest, for one reason or another. I'm sure our host will take it upon themselves to tell us why we, specifically, have been brought together here."

Finishing her introduction and general musing, Aquila takes the opportunity to look around. It reminds her of some of the more cluttered homes of her Varisian neighbors, the older matrons hoarding knick-knacks and burning incense for some esoteric purpose. Aquila never found the scents particularly soothing or welcome, but it beat the odors of Old Korvosa, particularly Bridgefront.

OOC & Actions

N/A