Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

spacer.png Ionacu Davian HP: 16/16 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 6 AC: 15, Perception: 4, Speed: 25 ' Character Sheet

"If someone is familiar with the underworld we could compare notes and see what we come up with," Ionacu noted quietly. "I hear a fair bit and might remember something of use."

"We could swing by a library and put our collective knowledge to work. I can help someone also trawl for knowledge out on the streets at need, but won't be able to lead that.

OOC: explanation of intended actions

Ionacu is asking a) if anybody can help him with a Society roll for Streetwise. And then b) say he may be able to attempt to aid another on a standard Gather Information.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

spacer.png Ionacu Davian HP: 16/16 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 6 AC: 15, Perception: 4, Speed: 25 ' Character Sheet

"If someone is familiar with the underworld we could compare notes and see what we come up with," Ionacu noted quietly. "I hear a fair bit and might remember something of use."

"We could swing by a library and put our collective knowledge to work. I can help someone also trawl for knowledge out on the streets at need, but won't be able to lead that.

Ionacu is asking a) if anybody can help him with a Society roll for Streetwise. And then say he may be able to attempt to aid another on a standard Gather Information.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Ionacu is asking a) if anybody can help him with a Society roll for Streetwise. And then say he may be able to attempt to aid another on a standard Gather Information.