Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

spacer.png Ionacu Davian HP: 16/16 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 6 AC: 15, Perception: 4, Speed: 25 ' Character Sheet

"I'm no fan of this," muttered Ionacu, Bran on his shoulder nodding seemingly in agreement. "No solid information, no real plan. Yet we may not have any choice. The only thing I might offer is to attempt to charm one of the children or someone and try to get an insiders insight to the place and perhaps help to enter. I'm not sure direct action may not be better. Though I'd prefer to go in from the rear and prevent any retreat by ship."

There was a slight quiver in the young man's voice, but also strong determination. If it came to a fight he would fight.

Seeing Caltrix busy trying to patch herself up Ionacu asked, "Do you need any help there Caltrix? I am skilled at healing and have a healer's tool kit."

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

spacer.png Ionacu Davian HP: 16/16 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 6 AC: 15, Perception: 4, Speed: 25 ' Character Sheet

"I'm no fan of this," muttered Ionacu, Bran on his shoulder nodding seemingly in agreement. "No solid information, no real plan. Yet we may not have any choice. The only thing I might offer is to attempt to charm one of the children or someone and try to get an insiders insight to the place and perhaps help to enter. I'm not sure direct action may not be better. Though I'd prefer to go in from the rear and prevent any retreat by ship."

Seeing Caltrix busy trying to patch herself up Ionacu asked, "Do you need any help there Caltrix? I am skilled at healing and have a healer's tool kit."