Edit History

Gnaws

Gnaws

valerica_token.png.64345f8b064136895064b2bf1502d39e.png

valerica_token.png.53c4f387b5495968a129b6d52609143d.pngValerica Radache
Human
Precision Ranger 1 'The Owl'
Pathbuilder Sheet

HP: 20/20 | AC:18 | Speed: 30'+5' from Fleet |Senses: Normal | Lang: Common; Dwarven

Perception +7 | Fort +6 | Ref +9| Will +5| Hero Pts: 2

While her arrows hadn't hit their mark, they had succeeded in chasing the woman below back underneath the docks. Valerica considers dropping from the rooftop to chase her quarry, but the sounds of escalating battle from inside the fishery press more heavily on her. "Let's leave her for now," she tells Caltrix, before moving towards the rope they had tied off. Hopefully she can find a perch on the fishery rooftop where she provide some support for those fighting within.

OOC

Not much I can do here since the tightrope breaks up my movement, but I'll look at getting into an advantageous position for next round.

ACTIONS

Action 1: Stride (to rope)

Action 2: Balance (to get across rope) - will use hero point if it is the difference between failure and success

Action 3: Stride (to find a window or vantage point looking down into the fishery)

Gnaws

Gnaws

valerica_token.png.64345f8b064136895064b2bf1502d39e.png

valerica_token.png.53c4f387b5495968a129b6d52609143d.pngValerica Radache
Human
Precision Ranger 1 'The Owl'
Pathbuilder Sheet

HP: 20/20 | AC:18 | Speed: 30'+5' from Fleet |Senses: Normal | Lang: Common; Dwarven

Perception +7 | Fort +6 | Ref +9| Will +5| Hero Pts: 2

While her arrows hadn't hit their mark, they had succeeded in chasing the woman below back underneath the docks. Valerica considers dropping from the rooftop to chase her quarry, but the sounds of escalating battle from inside the fishery press more heavily on her. "Let's leave her for now," she tells Caltrix, before moving towards the rope they had tied off. Hopefully she can find a perch on the fishery rooftop where she provide some support for those fighting within.

OOC

Not much I can do here since the tightrope breaks up my movement, but I'll look at getting into an advantageous position for next round.

ACTIONS

Action 1: Stride (to rope)

Action 2: Balance (to get across rope)

Action 3: Stride (to find a window or vantage point looking down into the fishery)