EM-AI Medical Droid
Droid (1st Degree) Technician
HP 26/26, Condition Normal
Damage Threshold 13
Defences: Fort 13, Ref 14, Will 17
Force Points 5 (1), Destiny Points 0
Lang: Basic, Binary, Bocce, Bothan,
Geonosian, Huttese

Remy, with his optics discreetly monitoring Shade, processes for any indications that his cover might be faltering. The Viceroy's knowledge of the higher echelons, juxtaposed with his edgy demeanour when local legends are mentioned, triggers Remy's analytical algorithms. He computes the likelihood that this individual, while not the viceroy in truth, could be intricately linked to the old power structures of the trade federation.

As the dialogue progresses, Remy detects the subtle cues of the Viceroy's intentions, his behaviour aligning with the patterns typical of those seeking financial incentives to divulge information. With a calculated motion, Remy discreetly signals Nina, sliding a number of credits towards her.

OOC, Mechanics

Rolls for Know, and Help
Happy to push over 500cr if need be, but would prefer others chipped in, and someone else make the roll as I'm at +1

For the Knowledge (galactic lore) DC 15 roll, I can take 10 and get the 15.
as you can take 10 with Knowledge checks

However I don't help as my optics doesn't work the same way that your flesh bag sight do, and I describe it oddly.

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

combat-medic-droid.png.94169ed1860ec579dfa48ad6f3bc35a5.png
EM-AI Medical Droid
Droid (1st Degree) Technician
HP 26/26, Condition Normal
Damage Threshold 13
Defences: Fort 13, Ref 14, Will 17
Force Points 5 (1), Destiny Points 0
Lang: Basic, Binary, Bocce, Bothan,
Geonosian, Huttese

Remy, with his optics discreetly monitoring Shade, processes for any indications that his cover might be faltering. The Viceroy's knowledge of the higher echelons, juxtaposed with his edgy demeanour when local legends are mentioned, triggers Remy's analytical algorithms. He computes the likelihood that this individual, while not the viceroy in truth, could be intricately linked to the old power structures of the trade federation.

As the dialogue progresses, Remy detects the subtle cues of the Viceroy's intentions, his behaviour aligning with the patterns typical of those seeking financial incentives to divulge information. With a calculated motion, Remy discreetly signals Nina, sliding a number of credits towards her.

OOC, Mechanics

Rolls for Know, and Help
Happy to push over 500cr if need be, but would prefer others chipped in, and someone else make the roll as I'm at +1