Edit History

Nina Veldii - a.k.a. Steel Nina Twi'lek Backwater Bounty Hunter

Init +3 | Perception +7 (Low-light Vision) | Basic, Ryl, Huttese, Bocce | Persuasion +3 | Deception +8 | Gather Info +8 | Stealth +13 | Deceptive | Seducer

Fort 18 | Ref 17 | Will 15 | HP 41/41 | DT 18 | CT 0 -1 -2 -5 -10 H | FP 6/6 |TFP 0/1 | Credits 235 | Sport Hunter | Point Blank Shot | Improved Stealth | Precise Shot

SteelNinaTwilekAIRendering.jpg.6c39a2b1fb4f3e9edff48464c5d58e2e.jpg"I'll have an order of the bantha potstickers," Nina replied, her eyes on the menu. "And your... Skybride Lager."

The twi'lek fixed her lovely eyes on the viceroy. He had waxed considerably cogent upon taking a seat at the table. Had his initial approach been some masterful con? And now he leveraged for five hundred credits. Not the gambit of a desperate beggar, but the working of a shrewd businessman. Perhaps knowing food and drink were on their way had loosed the bands of desperation constraining his mind. Up to this point, she'd been treating him like a individual ruined by life, a person of unsound mind. But now she reconsidered and decided to treat take him seriously. Treat him like a savvy businessman.

She wore an easygoing smile as she replied. "Mysterious Imperial dealings, unmentionable local legends... I'm intrigued, Viceroy. But five hundred credits. That's a lot of chit. I'd hate to hand over such a payment only to discover you'd used it to drink yourself into a coma. I'd feel responsible, you see. Though, I suppose we could put some credits on a tab for you here at the cantina, with instructions to only let you spend so much on drink--the rest on food." She paused, adding, "Unless you've got the money earmarked for something else?"

The twi'lek reached for one of the music cases she'd set next to her at the table, opening it to reveal a not-too-shabby lectro yookoo'lele. Turning back to the beggar, she continued, she continued, her velvety soft contralto soothingly comfortable. "But no, five hundred credits is too much, Viceroy. You see, I don't know you, and based on your welcome here at the cantina, you have no reputation as an information broker. No reputation means you have nothing to lose if you give us false info. In under an hour, I could easily find a real information broker, one with a reputation at stake. An established broker is a safer bet for off-worlders like us. And from an established broker we might discover that the information you're offering is only worth fifty credits."

The twi'lek had removed her lectro yookoo'lele from the carrying case. Closing the case, she took up the instrument and switched it on. "I'd be willing to pay one hundred credits just to hear what you have to say. If your info is of interest to us, actionable, and worth checking out, I'd kick the payment up to two hundred and fifty credits. And if your info actually checks out, I'll meet your asking price--five hundred credits total. The second two hundred and fifty paid after we've confirmed your story."

Nina plucked a soft string on the yookoo'lele and then pushed a button on the small control panel--tuning the instrument to a sounding range appropriate for the neimoidian standards in her repertoire.

"What do you think, Viceroy?"

Softly, the strummed the instrument: the opening chords of a beloved traditional neimoidian air--which Nina knew to be based on an ancient Duros children's lullaby.

OOC

Main Hand -

Off Hand -

Actions

Action: Persuasion check to smooth over any possible bad impression that may have resulted from Tetra's "all look alike" joke.

Swift Action

Move Action

Possible Reaction

Effects/Conditions

Statblock

Twi'lek Female Scout 2 Scoundrel 1

Destiny Points 0 Dark Side Score 0

Str 10 Dex 14 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 12 Cha 14

Skills Athletics +6, Deception +8, Gather Information +8, Perception +7, Stealth +13/+18, Survival +7

Speed 6

Melee +1 Snap Baton (2d4+1 bludgeoning)

Ranged +4 Chuq-chuk (2d12+2 piercing), +4 Saturday Night Special (3d6+2 piercing)

Equipment

• All-Temperature Outfit (worn): zippered all-temperature low-cut t-shirt, all-temperature stretch pants, all-temperature crop jacket with hood in large zippered collar, all-temperature stretch neck gaiter (in jacket pocket), all-temperature gloves, all-temperature hiking boots, polarized sunglasses (in jacket pocket)
  • Camouflage Poncho (currently in private cabin on ship)
  • [Female Twi'lek] Earbud Comlink (concealed in ear: DC 33 Perception check to spot)
  • Hypoinjector Wristband (worn)
  • Miniatureized Survival Knife (sheathed on thigh)
    • Fire Paste (in miniaturized survival knife hilt)
  • Hip Holster (in secured locker in private cabin on ship)
    • Chuq-Chuk (in Hip Holster)
      • Retractable Stock
      • Bipod
      • Rangefinder
      • Targeting Scope
  • Concealed Shoulder Holster
    • Saturday Night Special (DC 23 Perception check to spot)
  • Cutsom Synth-Leather Utility Belt
    • Pocket 1: Snap Baton
    • Pocket 2: Flash Suppressor/Silencer, Medisensor, Recording Unit: Audio & Video
    • Pocket 3: Half a roll of Mesh Tape, , Liquid Cable Dispenser
    • Pocket 4: Ammo Clip (20 rounds), Ammo Clip (20 stun rounds), Ammo Clip (10 rounds)
    • Pocket 5: makeup kit, hygiene kit, perfume
    • Pocket 6: Ration Pack x3, Personal Multitool
    • Pocket 7: Medpac, Antitoxin Patch
    • Pocket 8: Flash Canister
    • Pocket 9: Smoke Grenade
    • Hooked on Belt: 1 liter condensing canteen w/built-in water purification
  • Lectro Yookoo'Lele (in carrying case on shoulder strap)
  • Field Kit (in private cabin on ship)
    • condensing canteen w/built-in water purification
    • sunshield roll
    • ration packs x28
    • glowrod x2
    • breath mask x2, filter x24, atmospheric canister x12
    • synthrope
    • survival knife
    • half a roll of mesh tape

Init +3 | Perception +7 (Low-light Vision) | Basic, Ryl, Huttese, Bocce | Persuasion +3 | Deception +8 | Gather Info +8 | Stealth +13 | Deceptive | Seducer

Fort 18 | Ref 17 | Will 15 | HP 41/41 | DT 18 | CT 0 -1 -2 -5 -10 H | FP 6/6 |TFP 0/1 | Credits 235 | Sport Hunter | Point Blank Shot | Improved Stealth | Precise Shot

SteelNinaTwilekAIRendering.jpg.6c39a2b1fb4f3e9edff48464c5d58e2e.jpg"I'll have an order of the bantha potstickers," Nina replied, her eyes on the menu. "And your... Skybride Lager."

The twi'lek fixed her lovely eyes on the viceroy. He had waxed considerably cogent upon taking a seat at the table. Had his initial approach been some masterful con? And now he leveraged for five hundred credits. Not the gambit of a desperate beggar, but the working of a shrewd businessman. Perhaps knowing food and drink were on their way had loosed the bands of desperation constraining his mind. Up to this point, she'd been treating him like a individual ruined by life, a person of unsound mind. But now she reconsidered and decided to treat take him seriously. Treat him like a savvy businessman.

She wore an easygoing smile as she replied. "Mysterious Imperial dealings, unmentionable local legends... I'm intrigued, Viceroy. But five hundred credits. That's a lot of chit. I'd hate to hand over such a payment only to discover you'd used it to drink yourself into a coma. I'd feel responsible, you see. Though, I suppose we could put some credits on a tab for you here at the cantina, with instructions to only let you spend so much on drink--the rest on food." She paused, adding, "Unless you've got the money earmarked for something else?"

The twi'lek reached for one of the music cases she'd set next to her at the table, opening it to reveal a not-too-shabby lectro yookoo'lele. Turning back to the beggar, she continued, she continued, her velvety soft contralto soothingly comfortable. "But no, five hundred credits is too much, Viceroy. You see, I don't know you, and based on your welcome here at the cantina, you have no reputation as an information broker. No reputation means you have nothing to lose if you give us false info. In under an hour, I could easily find a real information broker, one with a reputation at stake. An established broker is a safer bet for off-worlders like us. And from an established broker we might discover that the information you're offering is only worth fifty credits."

The twi'lek had removed her lectro yookoo'lele from the carrying case. Closing the case, she took up the instrument and switched it on. "I'd be willing to pay one hundred credits just to hear what you have to say. If your info is of interest to us, actionable, and worth checking out, I'd kick the payment up to two hundred and fifty credits. And if your info actually checks out, I'll meet your asking price--five hundred credits total. The second two hundred and fifty paid after we've confirmed your story."

Nina plucked a soft string on the yookoo'lele and then pushed a button on the small control panel--tuning the instrument to a sounding range appropriate for the neimoidian standards in her repertoire.

Softly, the strummed the instrument: the opening chords of a traditional neimoidian air based on a children's lullaby.

OOC

Main Hand -

Off Hand -

Actions

Action: Persuasion check to smooth over any possible bad impression that may have resulted from Tetra's "all look alike" joke.

Swift Action

Move Action

Possible Reaction

Effects/Conditions

Statblock

Skills Athletics +6, Deception +8, Gather Information +8, Perception +7, Stealth +13/+18, Survival +7

Speed 6

Ranged +4 Chuq-chuk (2d12+2 piercing), +4 Saturday Night Special (3d6+2 piercing)

Equipment

• All-Temperature Outfit (worn): zippered all-temperature low-cut t-shirt, all-temperature stretch pants, all-temperature crop jacket with hood in large zippered collar, all-temperature stretch neck gaiter (in jacket pocket), all-temperature gloves, all-temperature hiking boots, polarized sunglasses (in jacket pocket)
  • [Female Twi'lek] Earbud Comlink (concealed in ear: DC 33 Perception check to spot)
      • Retractable Stock
      • Bipod
      • Rangefinder
      • Targeting Scope
    • Pocket 2: Flash Suppressor/Silencer, Medisensor, Recording Unit: Audio & Video
    • Pocket 4: Ammo Clip (20 rounds), Ammo Clip (20 stun rounds), Ammo Clip (10 rounds)
    • sunshield roll
    • ration packs x28
    • glowrod x2
    • synthrope
    • survival knife

OOC

Main Hand -

Off Hand -

Actions

Swift Action

Move Action

Possible Reaction

Effects/Conditions

Statblock

Speed 6

Equipment

• Retractable Stock
      • Bipod
      • Rangefinder
      • Targeting Scope
    • sunshield roll
    • ration packs x28
    • glowrod x2
    • synthrope
    • survival knife