OOC Planner & Discussion

Dorgyn

I created this thread so that we can discuss things without using social media messaging as I need to have less of that due to work.

~ Cheers!

After discussing it with Drake, I think we should check on the woman and child situation! At least, that's what Garkyn would want to do!

Does anyone know where to find this Wobblebelt character? If not, here's an investigation..

Garkyn's Investigation to find Wobblebelt

Name
Garkyn's Investigation to find Wobblebelt
1d20+7 17

31 minutes ago, Dorgyn said:

Does anyone know where to find this Wobblebelt character? If not, here's an investigation..

Garkyn's Investigation to find Wobblebelt1d20+7 17 24

In my posts, it is mentioned that Wobblepot's is just a couple blocks back in the direction from which the Blue Line just came. They passed it on the way here but moments before...

4 hours ago, RogetThesaurii said:

I'll be using that exceptional Investigate of yours rolled above, Dorg, for any investigates you might make in this scene. Just an FYI...

Thank the gods...that perception roll sucked a rotten egg! ;)

I will be unable to post this weekend as I will be too busy. You may take my action should it arise before I am able to take it myself.

Cheers!

To keep the action going, I am instituting a 2 day rule during combat. If you cannot participate, please let me know; otherwise a character has up to 2 days to post (during combat only; RP can wait or proceed in a slower time frame). If you plan to post but need more than a couple days, just message here that you do have a plan, just no IRL time to enact it on the threads. You can always tell the GM your plan here/elsewhere and I will enact and post it for you. This keeps the action going seamlessly in combat, without the long delays that bog down/kill a thread.

If we think its necessary, we could run him in:

Garkyn's Insight

Garkyn's Investigation

Name
Garkyn's Insight
1d20+6 14
Garkyn's Investigation
1d20+7 6