Edit History

Samanos

Samanos

1 hour ago, Feirgon said:

Hmmmm, I think Night Hood will want to impose a bleeding-cut effect. Or a beheaded effect...

She will secure a superior position. I'll add either some acrobatic flourish or overwhelming effect to my next IC post.

And finally she will control collateral damage as she does not want to hurt the person on the ground.

He's still alive but in a pretty bad state. Since you covered Maria with an invisible fire, you think something like "seared throat" would fit?

@raschlain @LuckiDays yeah I would say prophecies can be avoided or even be plain wrong at times.

Edit: Ooh Dynamite!

Samanos

Samanos

1 hour ago, Feirgon said:

Hmmmm, I think Night Hood will want to impose a bleeding-cut effect. Or a beheaded effect...

She will secure a superior position. I'll add either some acrobatic flourish or overwhelming effect to my next IC post.

And finally she will control collateral damage as she does not want to hurt the person on the ground.

He's still alive but in a pretty bad state. Since you covered Maria with an invisible fire, you think something like "seared throat" would fit?

@raschlain @LuckiDays yeah I would say prophecies can be avoided or even be plain wrong at times.