Edit History

Raistlinmc

Raistlinmc

Fun fact about Salem's Lot: a buddy of mine - 42 year old dude - still sleeps with a pillow over his face every single night so that the vampires from that book won't bite his neck. He read it when he was 11 and hasn't had a night without a pillow over his head ever since. :)

As for me, speaking of Sanderson, I'm reading his YA sci-fi trilogy that starts with Skyward. It's not going to reinvent sci-fi or anything, but it's fun, it's quick and it's entirely appropriate for adults right down to around age ten or so I'd say. Good stuff, all in all.

Raistlinmc

Raistlinmc

Fun fact about Salem's Lot: a buddy of mine - 42 year old dude - still sleeps with a pillow over his face every single night so that the vampires from that book won't bite his neck. He read it when he was 11 and hasn't had a night without a pillow over his head ever since. :)

As for me, speaking of Sanderson, I'm reading his YA sci-fi trilogy that starts with Skyward. It's not going to reinvent sci-fi or anything, but it's fun, it's quick and it's entirely appropriate for adults right down to around age ten or so I'd say. Good stuff, all in all.