Edit History

CharmingSatyr

CharmingSatyr

I am reading (and thoroughly enjoying) The Nature of Predators

If you like the "Humans are Space Orcs" genre of sci-fi, this may be for you. The basic concept is mankind finally achieves FTL spaceflight, and makes first contact with a galactic civilization

Show light spoilers

... a civilization full of cute, cuddly little herbivores who are irrationally (and, in many cases, homicidally) terrified of humans because they view us a predatory carnivores, and believe that all carnivores are dangerous thanks to the centuries-long war with the only other sapient carnivore they've encountered, who are known to eat their victims alive for fun.

CharmingSatyr

CharmingSatyr

If you like the "Humans are Space Orcs" genre of sci-fi, this may be for you. The basic concept is mankind finally achieves FTL spaceflight, and makes first contact with a galactic civilization

Show light spoilers

... a civilization full of cute, cuddly little herbivores who are irrationally (and, in many cases, homicidally) terrified of humans because they view us a predatory carnivores, and believe that all carnivores are dangerous thanks to the centuries-long war with with only other sapient carnivore they've encountered, who are known to eat their victims alive for fun.

CharmingSatyr

CharmingSatyr

Show light spoilers

... a civilization full of cute, cuddly little herbivores who are irrationally (and, in many cases, homicidally) terrified of humans because they view us a predatory carnivores, and that all carnivors are dangerous thanks to the centuries-long war with with only other sapient carnivore they've encountered, who are known to eat their victims alive.