Edit History

Blackfish City was pretty good. There was some interesting ideas in it and I didn't find that it needed to extrapolate those ideas too long or too deep. I don't know why, but I did not care for the narrator(s). That probably ding'd it more than anything. The third act dragged for me, but again, I think it might have been the audiobook reader and not the story (or at least not 100% because of the story).

Now I'm reading How to Lose the Time War which was recommended to me by a few people. One in particular finished it up really recently, so I'll be able to compare notes with them (which I always enjoy doing after reading something).

Blackfish City was pretty good. There was some interesting ideas in it and I didn't find that it dragged on longer than necessary. I don't know why, but I did not care for the narrator(s). That probably ding'd it more than anything. The third act dragged for me, but again, I think it might have been the audiobook reader and not the story (or at least not 100% because of the story).

Now I'm reading How to Lose the Time War which was recommended to me by a few people. One in particular finished it up really recently, so I'll be able to compare notes with them (which I always enjoy doing after reading something).