Edit History

Inash

Inash

20 hours ago, cailano said:

Hi everyone. Lately I've been reading the Book of the New Sun. There are four books in the series and I'm halfway in. I thought the first one was borderline genius and the second one was borderline pointless. I'm hoping the third gets things back on track.

I can't remember if I got all the way through that series or got board with it a couple books in. I'm going to have to go and look for synapsis so I can see how far I got.

Edit: Yes, I made it all the way through. I didn't read the sequel though. It's been between 20 and 25 years and I don't remember more than being disappointed at the lack of resolution of the ending. I imagine the sequel would wrap that up.

Inash

Inash

20 hours ago, cailano said:

Hi everyone. Lately I've been reading the Book of the New Sun. There are four books in the series and I'm halfway in. I thought the first one was borderline genius and the second one was borderline pointless. I'm hoping the third gets things back on track.

I can't remember if I got all the way through that series or got board with it a couple books in. I'm going to have to go and look for synapsis so I can see how far I got.