Edit History

codexgigas

codexgigas

token_1.png.451fa62d12c0f2185636025bbfd5d519.pngArlo Thistleknott

Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue

AC: 16 (Studded Leather) | HP: 48/48 | Speed: 40 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 17, Insight 14, Investigation 15
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo wanders in to the Steady Beacon, his eyes wide with wonder. The Kender is wearing a mismatched outfit of green, yellow, and blue which might have started out as some sort of a performer's costume. The colors are bright and cheerful, but anyone besides a Kender would think that they clash dreadfully. A glossy black raven perches on his shoulder, cawing softly into his ear. Arlo reaches up and absentmindedly scratches the bird's neck. He's made it as far east as Kalaman, but his way home is very rudely blocked at the moment. This gives him an excuse to explore a new city, not that he really needs an excuse to do so. He'd always heard that Kalaman had one of the most comfortable jails in Ansalon. He isn't ready to visit it, yet, but he knows that the city guard will likely eventually catch him and put him there for the night. It's really nice of them to make sure that I have a place to sleep, he thinks to himself. Although I'm not sure why they're only worried about Kender not having somewhere to spend the night. Humans are nice, but they're odd.

Arlo smiles as he smells the delicious smells wafting out of the kitchen. If he guesses correctly, there are at least five different fish being cooked right now. Arlo loves fish, and he's excited to sample what the inn has to offer. He walks up to the bar, hoists himself into one of the oversized barstools with some difficulty and smiles at bartender. "Before you ask, yes, I can pay," he says cheerfully. Humans are always wondering if he can pay for things. Arlo reaches into one of his pouches and pulls out a handful of buttons, lint, and copper and silver coins, which he deposits on the bar in front of him. "I am relatively certain that this is enough buttons for a bowl of that delicious fish stew and a beer. At least I hope it is. If not, I picked up some sea shells earlier today which are very nice. I would be happy to share them with you."

Arlo looks to his right at the woman in wizard's robes reading a book and the elf who is trying to talk to her. He extends a hand to the woman and then stands on his stool so he can reach out to shake hands with the elf. "How do you do?" he asks. "I'm very pleased to meet you. My name is Arlo Thistleknott, and this is my familiar, Corbin." He gives the bird a scratch and pauses to let the others admire the raven. "We're looking for my Uncle Trapspringer. Have either of you seen him, by any chance? No one seems to know where he is." He pauses for breath and then notices the book the wizard is reading. "Is that your spellbook? Are you a Mage of High Sorcery? I really want to be one more than anything else in the world, but my friend Par-Salian told me that Kender aren't allowed to take the Test of High Sorcery. Do you know Par-Salian? I have a spellbook. Would you like to see it? Maybe we could trade spells. I know that wizards like to do that sometimes, but no one seems to want to trade spells with me for some reason." If no one jumps in to interrupt him, Arlo seems like he is perfectly capable to carry on an entirely one-sided conversation.

OOC

Taunt: 3/3
Spell Slots: 3/3 1st Level

codexgigas

codexgigas

token_1.png.451fa62d12c0f2185636025bbfd5d519.pngArlo Thistleknott

Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue

AC: 16 (Studded Leather) | HP: 48/48 | Speed: 40 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 17, Insight 14, Investigation 15
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Kenderpseak, and Thieves' Cant

Arlo wanders in to the Steady Beacon, his eyes wide with wonder. The Kender is wearing a mismatched outfit of green, yellow, and blue which might have started out as some sort of a performer's costume. The colors are bright and cheerful, but anyone besides a Kender would think that they clashed dreadfully. A glossy black raven perches on his shoulder, cawing softly into his ear. Arlo reaches up and absentmindedly scratches the bird's neck. He's made it as far east as Kalaman, but his way home is very rudely blocked at the moment. This gives him an excuse to explore a new city, not that he really needs an excuse to do so. He'd always heard that Kalaman had one of the most comfortable jails in Ansalon. He isn't ready to visit it, yet, but he knows that the city guard will likely eventually catch him and put him there for the night. It's really nice of them to make sure that I have a place to sleep, he thinks to himself. Although I'm not sure why they're only worried about Kender not having somewhere to spend the night. Humans are nice, but they're odd.

Arlo smiles as he smells the delicious smells wafting out of the kitchen. If he guesses correctly, there are at least five different fish being cooked right now. Arlo loves fish, and he's excited to sample what the inn has to offer. He walks up to the bar, hoists himself into one of the oversized barstools with some difficulty and smiles at bartender. "Before you ask, yes, I can pay," he says cheerfully. Humans are always wondering if he can pay for things. Arlo reaches into one of his pouches and pulls out a handful of buttons, lint, and copper and silver coins, which he deposits on the bar in front of him. "I am relatively certain that this is enough buttons for a bowl of that delicious fish stew and a beer. At least I hope it is. If not, I picked up some sea shells earlier today which are very nice. I would be happy to share them with you."

Arlo looks to his right at the woman in wizard's robes reading a book and the elf who is trying to talk to her. He extends a hand to the woman and then stands on his stool so he can reach out to shake hands with the elf. "How do you do?" he asks. "I'm very pleased to meet you. My name is Arlo Thistleknott, and this is my familiar, Corbin." He gives the bird a scratch and pauses to let the others admire the raven. "We're looking for my Uncle Trapspringer. Have either of you seen him, by any chance? No one seems to know where he is." He pauses for breath and then notices the book the wizard is reading. "Is that your spellbook? Are you a Mage of High Sorcery? I really want to be one more than anything else in the world, but my friend Par-Salian told me that Kender aren't allowed to take the Test of High Sorcery. Do you know Par-Salian? I have a spellbook. Would you like to see it? Maybe we could trade spells. I know that wizards like to do that sometimes, but no one seems to want to trade spells with me for some reason." If no one jumps in to interrupt him, Arlo seems like he is perfectly capable to carry on an entirely one-sided conversation.

OOC

Taunt: 3/3
Spell Slots: 3/3 1st Level