Edit History

RagallachMC

RagallachMC

Vigdan 'The Dog' Luchen

Variant Human Smuggler Scout Rogue

smuggler1-2.png.53cb73f51d778015c4d7e51e12f5e926.png

AC: 16 (Studded Leather, +4 Dex) | HP: 43/43 | Speed: 30 ft.

Senses: passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 12
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 12 (+1) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Solamnic and Thieves' Cant

The color of Vigdan's face and scalp begins to turn red as the little goblin peppers him with questions. He turns to face them, "This isn't some story or puzzle for you to sort out. These were people! A whole city of them and they've lost everything!"

He takes a second before responding to Fairla, his tone softening, "Yes, Lady Wizard. Destroyed. There were other survivors. Not many, but some like myself were able to get on a boat and get away. I know some have trickled in over the last day that managed to escape into the countryside.

He turns back to the goblin, "I'm glad you want to help. I know you and these people, he says gesturing at the others, "Aren't from Kalaman, but this is my home. I have family here. Friends. I might be a river rat that the Knights would turn their nose up at, but I mean to protect my home however I can." He picks up his mug and takes a drink. "That's why I came here tonight. The owner of this place knows the Marshall. I was going to see what the latest word is and if I can do anything to help."

OOC

RagallachMC

RagallachMC

Vigdan 'The Dog' Luchen

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 18 (+4) | Con: 12 (+1) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 10 (+0)

The color of Vigdan's face and scalp begins to turn red as the little goblin peppers him with questions. He turns to face them, "This isn't some story or puzzle for you to sort out. These were people! A whole city of them and they've lost everything!"

He takes a second before responding to Fairla, his tone softening, "Yes, Lady Wizard. Destroyed. There were other survivors. Not many, but some like myself were able to get on a boat and get away. I know some have trickled in over the last day that managed to escape into the countryside.

He turns back to the goblin, "I'm glad you want to help. I know you and these people, he says gesturing at the others, "Aren't from Kalaman, but this is my home. I have family here. Friends. I might be a river rat that the Knights would turn their nose up at, but I mean to protect my home however I can." He picks up his mug and takes a drink. "That's why I came here tonight. The owner of this place knows the Marshall. I was going to see what the latest word is and if I can do anything to help."

OOC

RagallachMC

RagallachMC

Vigdan 'The Dog' Luchen

He turns back to the goblin, "I'm glad you want to help. I know you and these others, he says gesturing at the others, "Aren't from Kalaman, but this is my home. I have family here. Friends. I might be a river rat that the Knights would turn their nose up at, but I mean to protect my home however I can." He picks up his mug and takes a drink. "That's why I came here tonight. The owner of this place knows the Marshall. I was going to see what the latest word is and if I can do anything to help."

OOC